Z06 Wheels & titanium exhaust for sale

Guest NOS_Z06

Guest NOS_Z06

Howdy folks,

I crawled under a rock after I sold my Z06. Sadly my "hot rod" now is a 2004 SRT4. The only thing that is better than my vette is the gas mileage. I'm kind of stuck with this until our 16 year old is off the insurance policy. Here are some low mileage parts that I replaced when the car had less than 10,000 miles on it:

Factory Z06 wheels $500 obo (I really hated replacing these with the much heavier and lower quality Motorsport chrome wheels. The factory wheels are FAR superior and much lighter.)

Factory Z06 titanium exhaust (practically new) $500 obo.

405hp Z06 trunk lid liner (new in box - unused) $50

I also have a few other small items like an unopened C5 cup holder. I might just throw this in for free if you buy one of the items above.

Thanks,

Ray - (480) 668-1141

:flag

i know i could look this up - but i'm lazy

just to verify - what size are those wheels?

18 front? 19 rear? and how wide?

i wanted to buy new wheels and tires for my 92 - but C5 tires are mucho expensivo

and what size tires would they take? so i can start looking at prices?

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Howdy folks,

I crawled under a rock after I sold my Z06. Sadly my "hot rod" now is a 2004 SRT4. The only thing that is better than my vette is the gas mileage. I'm kind of stuck with this until our 16 year old is off the insurance policy. Here are some low mileage parts that I replaced when the car had less than 10,000 miles on it:

Factory Z06 wheels $500 obo (I really hated replacing these with the much heavier and lower quality Motorsport chrome wheels. The factory wheels are FAR superior and much lighter.)

Factory Z06 titanium exhaust (practically new) $500 obo.

405hp Z06 trunk lid liner (new in box - unused) $50

I also have a few other small items like an unopened C5 cup holder. I might just throw this in for free if you buy one of the items above.

Thanks,

Ray - (480) 668-1141

:flag

what are the condition of the wheels? I need another set for road racing :)

Guest NOS_Z06

Great shape. A little road rash on the outer rim of one of the fronts - could be ground & polished easily.

They're the factory ultra-light wheels: 17x9.5 & 18x10.5

Guest NOS_Z06

The trunk lid liner is sold - Thanks!!

C5 OWNERS - GET Z06 PERFORMANCE AND LOOKS AT A FRACTION OF THE COST!!

The titatanium hue ultra-light wheels are really in excellent shape - including the center caps. So is the titanium cat-back exhaust.

I'm willing to part with all four Z06 wheels and the excellent Z06 titanium exhaust for a package deal of only $800 total! I'll even throw in a brand new West Coast Corvettes custom C5 cup holder for free.

If these don't sell in the next couple of weeks I'm going to ebay them - where they will likely sell for quite a bit more.

Please feel free to call me at home (480) 668-1141 or send an email to: 2001pscachampion@cox.net

Thanks again guys! I'll likely have a vette again in a couple of years once my teenager is off our insurance policy (whew)!

Ray

whew! i still have a little time then for those wheels! i'm still debating! while i want Z06 wheels on my 92- for the price i'll pay for your wheels and 2 tires (rears, as i have plenty of front size tires) i could buy 4 brand new ZR1 wheels in the exact size and offset for my ride - AND 4 tires - AND still have enough money left over for next months corvette saturday lunch! :D and i'm all about beingn cheap - finding a bargain, value shopper, etc. whatever! it's all good!

Guest NOS_Z06

Okay, how about Z06 wheels even cheaper than ancient ZR1 wheels?

Here goes a blowout deal:

Factory Ultralight Z06 wheels - lowered to $250 for a set of 4!!

Titanium Z06 catback exhaust with less than 9,999 miles: $250

OR - both Z06 titanium-hue wheels & titanium Z06 exhaust for ONLY $400 cash (firm)? (Sorry - no cup holder with this deal).

Ray: home - (480) 668-1141, or email 2001pscachampion@cox.net

:D

WOW Ray - Thanks for dropping that price for me, i can't afford NOT to pick them up at that price - i'll send you a PM with my number -give me a call - i'll be picking up my truck tomorrow and would love to get them as soon as i can.

:drinkers

Guest NOS_Z06

Phil gets the wheels!!

The titanium exhaust is REALLY an even better deal at $250. This will lower ETs for ANY stock C5; besides giving them a true durable titanium exhaust. (Heck, the raw titanium is worth $250 alone).

Any takers??

:burnout

(PS - for all you guys who maybe doubted my quarter mile abilities - please do a Google search on "ray arambarri". Unfortunately only my runner-up PSCA wins are posted (e.g. 12.00 at 119 mph on street tires). For some reason my first place wins in Las Vegas and the 2001 finals at Speedworld aren't posted - they were in the 11s on street tires. My SVT modular Mustang did 10's on slicks.)

I'll come back to haunt you guys yet! :P

PM from Chris...

Dude - i want those Z06 wheels at that new lower price, i mean technically, i did have first dibs - and it looks like that price drop was intended for me

Chris, when I posted the message that I would buy them, I was under the impression you no longer wanted them. I did not post anything else and waited to hear back from Ray. I saw that you posted a message about being a day late and a dollar short. So to me that ment you did not want them or you missed the opportunity. Then today I come back to the post and see that you changed your post to read something about you now wanted them. So again I did not post anything and waited for Ray to let me know if I can buy or not. It turns out earlier I bought them with the exhaust. Looking to sell the exhaust for a profit. Was planning to use the wheels for Drag tires.

If you are serious about the wheels, I will sell them to you at the $250 if you plan to use them on your car. I will say that this offer is only good for 24 hours and I will only take cash.

I do not want this situation to look like I tried to steal your deal. I know when the first person that offers me cash on something I am selling, I will sell if they meet my price. I do not wait for someone on the fence to sell my product.

So Chris let me know if you would like to buy.

Phil... :devil

Guest NOS_Z06

Phil contacted me via email stating that he wanted to buy them - before anybody else.

Just because I lowered the price doesn't mean they were intended for anybody in particular. It was simply first come, first served. ;)

Phil also bought the titanium exhaust so this worked out best for both of us.

Thanks again Phil. :drinkers

And thanks to Bryan and the club for letting me post here. I hope to see ya'll at the pavilions again once this hellish weather is behind us. :thumbs

I appreciate the gesture - and Phil - i really did/do want those wheels - actually it's more of a necessity for new wheels - i actually have 2 lips on wheels that are 3/4 missing from the wheel. and in my current monetary situation, new wheels - no matter how cheap (like those ZR1 replicas i mentioned above) were still out of my price range - as either way, i'll have to buy 2 new tires!

to make a long story short - i would like them - i do have a question about your 24 hour deadline - are you talking letting you know if i want them or not, or payment being received in 24 hours? as i will probably be driving up that way tomorrow or tuesday evening to pick up my truck and drop my car off for a new brake booster, i just don't feel comfortable driving long distances in rush hour type traffic having to use 2 feet to stop!

i definitely want them and intend to use them on my car i had no intention to sell and make a profit here - in fact, i'll probably donate my 2 good wheels to bryan - unless they are wide enough to put a D/R on - i think they are17"x 9" wide (i think), but i'll let you know for sure once i get the tires dismounted and if you want them, you can have them for free!

i posted my day late comment as i was really pissed at the fact that he lowered the price and didn't give me first consideration to purchase at that lower price - so i bit my tongue and rather than vent at how poorly the "deal" was handled, i erased my frustrations several times and decided to leave a more "civil" comment!

i even got a PM from another member saying how "messed up" it was that i was basically "bumped out of line" on the wheels - and i explained that i didn't want to do/say anything harsh - as i really like phil - didn't want to seem as i was going on the offensive

i really really really do want those wheels - and hope that you volunteering to sell them to me doesn't put any strain on the way that we get along!

i do have a question about your 24 hour deadline - are you talking letting you know if i want them or not, or payment being received in 24 hours? as i will probably be driving up that way tomorrow or tuesday evening to pick up my truck and drop my car off for a new brake booster, i just don't feel comfortable driving long distances in rush hour type traffic having to use 2 feet to stop!

i really really really do want those wheels - and hope that you volunteering to sell them to me doesn't put any strain on the way that we get along!

I was looking to hear back and the cash. I was already searching for drag radials out on the corvette fourm. That is why I wanted to know soon before I went and bought some.

I understand about not driving your vette in the bad condition. If you are coming to the Eastside tomorrow or Tuesday either will be fine for the exchange.

Thanks to Ray for the Great Deals on the Wheels and Exhaust. Will be looking forward to you getting back into Corvettes. Your Z06 was one of the fastest Corvettes that made me go out and buy 1EvilC5 after the December Corvette Saturday. :drinkers

Peace Out...Phil... :devil

thanks phil - whether or not the truck is done and ready for pickup, i will get out there tuesday - even if i have to borrow my moms car! :D

thanks again!!!!!!!

even if i have to borrow my moms car! :D

Oh wait..... I'm not in OT. Well, just forget it! :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
even if i have to borrow my moms car!  :D

Oh wait..... I'm not in OT. Well, just forget it! :D

:leaving