Z06 Fest

itsaz

Speedratchet and I are in BG for the Fest and it's raining. At least we've met up with a bunch of old friends and can swap lies and "kill stories" that we're not allowed to post. Got in about 5 yesterday afternoon after meeting in Texarkana. Another buddy is with us and somewhere East of Memphis he took the lead of our mini caravan like an old horse that sensed he was near the barn. I won't say what kind of speeds we saw other than it was higher than some of the speed classes at the Big Bend Open Road Race. Dinner at Montana's was a hoot. "Table for 40, please!" Registration today and the WART (wild azz road trip)if it stops raining, tour Maker's Mark Distillery, drag racing, tour the factory and the Museum, meet up with Gary Cockriel and try to see my new car that I'll be picking up next week. Oh yeah, we might even enjoy a drink or two. More later. :black vette:

Tom

Rain or not, it still sounds like a blast!

Tell them at the Makers Mark Distillery I said HI! :howdy I'm a Makers Mark Good Ambassador... :lol

Another one of our members is there "XQQSME" Glenn and Marsha. That is their license plate also. We haven't heard from them yet, but hope you all have a great time.

Rain or not, it still sounds like a blast!

Tell them at the Makers Mark Distillery I said HI! :howdy I'm a Makers Mark Good Ambassador... :lol

I agree to both

Too many Z06's in one place, causing all that disruption in the atmosphere and all the tornadoes and storms in the southeast. At least they are getting some rain in the areas that really need it. Hope it clears up and you guys get to do all you went for. :3gears::3gears::ACE: