keep your fingers crossed

mrs-bigfoot

Hey all, I need to ask for some luck and prayers. Li'l Bigfoot AKA Jason got tested the other day to see if he's outgrown his food allergies. We're still waiting for results. I'm pretty optimistic about the egg allergy, but his milk allergy has been really severe. That's the one that he has an Epi-pen for. So keep your fingers crossed and pray if you got 'em.

Also, if you want to help kids like Jason, the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network Walk for Food Allergies is coming up on December 2nd at 1:00 PM. It's a 3 mile walk around Tempe Kiwanis Park. Thanks a bunch to those who already made a donation over the summer when I first posted about it. If you want to walk with "Jason's Jaguars" or make a donation, check out my fundraising page. There is no registration fee, all KIDS who walk get a T-shirt, and you can also register as a "virtual walker" and not actually have to get any exercise. We had a blast last year! There's lots of goodies along the course, the scenery is nice, and the walk isn't difficult.

No pressure, but since my son is affected I'm pretty passionate about the cause.

Don't forget to keep your fingers crossed for his test!

http://www.foodallergywalk.org/site/TR/200...mp;s_tafId=1141

If I use the "You can also Donate Directly to the FAAN Walk in Tempe, AZ" to donate, does it go into your teams account? Or should I do it differently so it goes into your teams tally?

I will check back tomorrow to see (have dial up at home-it sucks).

Good luck with everything, it sounds like you have your hands full.

If you donate directly to the walk, I think it doesn't get assigned to a particular person. You can do that if you want, or if you want to sponsor me, click on the Support Me link below the picture of the shoes on my page. If you'd rather, you could also go to the support a walker link and look up our team "Jason's Jaguars" and it will list everyone walking on our team if you want to sponsor Jason on his page instead. Thanks a lot for wanting to help! :thumbs