Great News!

Bigfoot

I wrote a great big fat check today.......

and.............

PAID OFF THE VETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon2:

Now the only one who can take her from me is a thief, that or some idiot who may smash into me at some point. :toetap

But I won't worry about that right now. :lol Let the MODS begin...AGAIN!!! :lol:bang

Congrats Sean, whats next on the mod list???

I think a full dyno tune is up soon and I have a "big" one that I'm going to keep secret until it happens (just in case it doesn't) :lol

Other than that, it's time to start looking...

Oh, and thanks everyone.

:P Way to go Sean :partygrnhat::wave2: We paid ours off too, then about two days later Hubby stops at Thourobred Chevy and wanders thru showroom and had everyone following him as he is checking out the new Vette's. :banghead:chris:crazy I just want to be free of a car payment. NO, he did not get his way!

I'm with you Sherry, I don't want any more payments, but I think the wife may want to get rid of her POS Durango before too long...time will tell.

Mark, I paid 19k for it, put 3k down and had paid on it for a year and half. So I still owed a nice chunk of change on it...but no longer.

Hmmm, what will I do first... :bang maybe save a few months then do a cam and tune all at once....hmmm....plus that secret one I want to do. :lol

Robert and Elizabeth

Congrats Sean!!!!!

What is the possible "secret" mod your talking about???? You might want to share with us so you don't blow your motor on your newly paid off Vette.

Congrats Sean!!!!!

What is the possible "secret" mod your talking about???? You might want to share with us so you don't blow your motor on your newly paid off Vette.

Well, if I did blow the motor, that would be a great excuse for a 383 stroker wouldn't it...or even that 572 Chevy crate motor eh? :smilelol

Not to worry E~, I'm doing the research and won't do anything without proper info and advice. :yeah:

No worries Mark...it's all good. :thumbs

Congrats sean I know just how you feel and its awesome to know nobody can take your baby away, well without breaking the law any how. So you gonna try an catch up to robert and e~?