Teh Dawg's head-ers

Desertdawg

I finally found a few hours to myself today.... I bought these from a CF member in July, between the heat and work they sat in the closet just waiting to be installed.....

Trying to get the vette high enough just to get the lift under it took about half an hour. (first time with the C5)

Yeah they are shorties, but I didn't want to loose bottom end torque, I could bolt them in myself with no other exhaust mods needed, and they were a really decent price...

Just about out with the old.

I had a little helper... by little I mean someone with hands small enough to reach the drivers side rear bolts.

But she really helped quit a bit bolting the coils back on, and other girly chores....

New iridium plugs and some GM RED wires to top off the day!!!

I only drove it a little way, and it feels a little stronger already, I can definitely hear a difference at WOT.... I don't know if I want to go cat delete or get some high flow cats to go in it yet.

The guy I bought them from had them on a 98 auto with no cats Walker muffs, and a CIA. Here's his dyno sheet without a tune.

I worked most of Thursday night, Friday night, and even went to Wellton this morning... I signed off all afternoon to get this done.

Sleep, Work. Sleep, Work.... At least this was fun compared to work.

Robert and Elizabeth

They look awesome. :cool

I loved the pointing too! :thumbs

Can't wait to see what numbers your putting down on the ACE dyno day in Jan. :yesnod

That's sweet Dawg. I'm really curios how those shortys do compared to the long tubes too. I was thinking about shortys at one point too...but alas, I got the long ones. :lol Lets see the comparo on dyno day. :thumbs

Thanks everyone, it sure was fun working on something besides the railroad....

Very nice. How are they working out for ya? Looks like something that I might need to do.eaten.gif

A little more rumble at idle, a little more bark at WOT!!!!

Seat of the pants says it acclerates like a bat out of hell, but I'm waiting for the showdown at speedworld to see what it does.

Hey CaHd, how's the unseen dirty parts look now????

Thanks A.

Be sure to hit my up tomorrow, and I'll blip the throttle a couple times for ya!!!