Welcome to ptindall

dewey

:howdy from Just South of the North Pole and Just North of Montana . . . . . . .

Be sure to become familiar with the complete ACE site including the Events Section

and don't be shy. If you need any help using the ACE Forum just ask. . . . .

we'd be happy to help you out. Be sure to put your mark on the ACE MAP

John (jstrutt)

Hello Paul. It was nice meeting you the other day. You'll find the people here everybit as nice :-) as the folks over at Corvetteforum. But the get-togethers are really special I think. Remember to check the Tucson forums for local stuff. I know you're not shy about driving that gorgeous Z06! And that you can video your track experiences is oh-so-cool! Can't wait to see it. So...WELCOME to ACE!!!!

Welcome to ACE from Yuma. Hope to see you and that nice car at an event soon. Check out the Tombstone event for this weekend, come on down and see lots of nice Corvettes.

Wow, I was about to make a "hey, new guy here" thread and then see I already have one!! :eek And a whole bunch of people welcoming me even though I have no posts!! That's pretty cool guys.

Anyway some of you C5 guys might recognize me from corvetteforum. My car is an 01 Z06 that I bought about 14 months ago. I picked it up for $20k because it had 99k miles on it, but it's condition is great for such mileage and I could not be happier with it. I drive it to work every day and have kept up it's two preious owners pace by putting 24k miles on it in 14 months.

When I bought it, the only mods were the discontinued due to hydrolockn' Haltech CF intake, CAGS delete, and a set of repo C6Z06 narrower than stock wheels. :crazy Through corvetteforum I was able to sell them for enouph money to buy a set is black/chrome lip C5Z06's that are the correct size. I also upgraded to the C6 shifter and knob, lower the car on the stock bolts, installed Hawk HP pads, Arizona Speed and Marine harnerss bar, Texas Speed and Performance Long tubes and X-pipe, and had the car dyno tuned at Xtreme Motorsports in Phoenix. It made 350hp/ 350ft lbs. Tommarow it gets a more track oriented alignment as I'm headed to Firebird this Saturday to run West track with Pro Autosports.

For you guys who have not run on the track, I highly recomend it. It's a blast, not too expensive, and the instructors at Pro Autsports are great!! Anyways, thanks for the welcomes and I hope to make some events and become a contibuting member to this forum. Now lt's see if I'm computer savvy enouph to link a picture....

blkc5zrims.jpg

Great job on introducing yourself, and sharing more about your Vette. Sounds like you love to drive your Vette like it was ment to. :3gears:

Have fun at Firebird, and hope to see you at an upcoming event in the near future.

Phil... :devil

Welcome from Oro Valley!

& I think I met you already and bought a granatelli from you

Greg

Welcome from Oro Valley!

Greg

Holy crap!! I think your right. :jd I forgot all about that. I don't think I even owned the vette back then, did I? The sensor was for my brother's LT1 944 project. I can't believe you drew that connection. I did mark myself on the map. Is that how you knew?

Welcome from Oro Valley!

Greg

Holy crap!! I think your right. :jd I forgot all about that. I don't think I even owned the vette back then, did I? The sensor was for my brother's LT1 944 project. I can't believe you drew that connection. I did mark myself on the map. Is that how you knew?

Nope, I just remembered the car and town, welcome aboard!