NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Good thing my brakes work WELL

1EvilC5

On my way into work this morning, I was caught up in traffic most of the way in. But when I was making a left turn from Priest on to Southern heading west bound, a car decides to cut me off. This is not really the time I had to use my brakes, but it leads to the true event.

So I decide to pass the vehicle before going under the I10 freeway, must have reached about 90. As I come up on the other side my heart drops to my stomach, (some of you might know the feeling) when I see a Tempe Motorcycle Officer sitting under a tree on the right about 50 yards.

For those that heard my car, you can typically hear me coming or going when I am on it. So I had to have given the Officer some kind of warning something was coming.

OK back to my story, after seeing the Motorcycle Officer, I quickly down shifted, and got on the brakes hard. I see the Officer moving around quickly, so I figured I was F**ked.

It turns out, she was on a cell phone and I came up on her so quickly that she did not have her radar gun out. She was trying to get it out but could not. By the time I slowed way down, I was doing about 40 mph. So she then stuck her hand out to me and flashed four fingers, then five. Telling me to drive 45 is my guess (I do not think she caught me 45 over) so I nodded yes and drove on. The entire time she did not put down her cell phone.

Way to close on that one.

Later... :devil

Guest 1FASTC4

You're lucky I was on the phone with her. I told her vettes are off limits unless driving under the influence of stupidity

went from :banghead to :D in 5 seconds!!

It probably took longer then that. It must have felt like 30 mins. :crazy

That'll teach ya to not work from home! :lol:lol

Got to love a woman cop! Won't drop her cellphone, even for a good ticket. :willy

That'll teach ya to not work from home! :lol:lol

Got to love a woman cop! Won't drop her cellphone, even for a good ticket. :willy

:rolf:withstupid

There's irony in that statement somewhere. I just know there is. :leaving

She had probably just finished putting on some makeup also :smilelol

How things change. In my day real cops didn't wear shorts or makeup. :toetap

How things change.  In my day real cops didn't wear shorts or makeup.  :toetap

Well Eddie that's not what your wife sez! :willy J/K Oh you meant on the clock. Sorry my bad! :rolf

How things change.  In my day real cops didn't wear shorts or makeup.  :toetap

Well Eddie that's not what your wife sez! :willy J/K Oh you meant on the clock. Sorry my bad! :rolf

:smilelol:smilelol :D :smilelol:smilelol

So was she good looking?

She was attractive but I did not really want to see her up close on this occasion. If you know what I mean. :burnout

So was she good looking?

She was attractive but I did not really want to see her up close on this occasion. If you know what I mean. :burnout

How could you possible tell how hot she was in a uniform and if she was on a motor she had to have a helmet on. I know, they always told me chicks had a thing for guys in uniform, must be the same for guys vs females in uniform huh?

BTW her name is Amy. One of the guys that works for me retired from Tempe and she's the only female motor cop.

So was she good looking?

How could you possible tell how hot she was in a uniform and if she was on a motor she had to have a helmet on. I know, they always told me chicks had a thing for guys in uniform, must be the same for guys vs females in uniform huh?

BTW her name is Amy. One of the guys that works for me retired from Tempe and she's the only female motor cop.

You do not need to be asking any more questions about her. That is all I want to know about her. As far as I am concerned, I hope to never see her again. :D If you know what I mean.

Phil... :devil

OMG!

Phil is afraid of a little girlie on motorcycle...

With a badge!!! :P