NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

OEM Chrome Wagon Wheels for Sale

Bob

SOLD!

I have a friend who has a complete set of chrome wagons for sale with center caps and lug nuts (put C6 chromes on). PM me if interested and I'll give you the contact info. I'm told they are perfect, no rash, etc. but I have not seen them

Looking for $500 for the set......

• 2 weeks later...
CorvetteGrammy
I have a friend who has a complete set of chrome wagons for sale with center caps and lug nuts (put C6 chromes on). PM me if interested and I'll give you the contact info. I'm told they are perfect, no rash, etc. but I have not seen them

I'm thinking about putting chromes on my C5....would they fit stock size run-flat tires....if so...send me info and maybe pics.....thanks,,,Maria

I'm thinking about putting chromes on my C5....would they fit stock size run-flat tires....if so...send me info and maybe pics.....thanks,,,Maria

Hi Maria,

I actually have them in my possession now (I told my friend I would sell them for her) and I was just going to post a pic. This pic is of the set I sold last year but they are identical (no tires). They are in very good shape, only 1 or 2 VERY minor nicks in them you really won't notice. Come with center caps, lugs and a set of locking lugs. They are factory wheels, so yes they will fit the stock size tires........

IMG_0317.jpg

CorvetteGrammy

Hi Maria,

I actually have them in my possession now (I told my friend I would sell them for her) and I was just going to post a pic. This pic is of the set I sold last year but they are identical (no tires). They are in very good shape, only 1 or 2 VERY minor nicks in them you really won't notice. Come with center caps, lugs and a set of locking lugs. They are factory wheels, so yes they will fit the stock size tires........

IMG_0317.jpg

Hi, I really appreciate your help in this but these wheels are not going to work for me.....good luck in selling them.....regards, Maria

Hi, I really appreciate your help in this but these wheels are not going to work for me.....good luck in selling them.....regards, Maria

Thanks for letting me know! :cheers

thats a bit steep for wagons...

I sold a set a year ago for $500. Definitely starting out high, but one man's junk is another man's treasure!

Guest Maites

agreed...good luck with the sale...I got chrome wagons too...let me know what you get rid of them for cause I'd love to do the same

• 3 weeks later...