NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ProDyno's Fundraiser for Phoenix Children's Hosp.

BSeery

Hey guys...not sure if this would intrigue you and your members, but ProDyno

recently built a vehicle to do a raffle with. 05 H2 fully tricked out. Retail value somewhere near $130k. We are selling 1000 tickets @ $100 each, and plan to give it away at a party at Acme Bar in Tempe at the end of July!

If you think that your members would be interested I could forward more information. I attached a picture of the truck.

05 h2:

Magnacharger, two tone paint (all plastics smoothed), full chrome kit, lowered 6-7", 24" chrome wheels, full A/V system, and the list goes on & on.

A portion of the proceeds will be going to the Phoenix Children's hospital.

We are in the middle of setting it up and awaiting approval. This is the

first of many we will be doing with PCH.

Thank you,

Todd Holzwarth

ProDyno

www.ProDyno.com

480-967-5550

I would be interested in purchasing a ticket.

Let me know when they become available.

Thanks,

Phil... :devil

Thanks,

A supercharged H2 with your evilC5...... :willy:willy

I don't know but I think there's got to be a law against that somewhere on the books.

Thanks,

They are available now !!

not to take anything away from the kids - but can you imagine having to pay the taxes if you won that gh3y thing? :willy

3,503 lbs of trouble
not to take anything away from the kids - but can you imagine having to pay the taxes if you won that gh3y thing? :willy

buzz killer :angry

Guest XLR8TNC5

It says, a "PORTION" of the proceeds. So, if they are selling 1100 tix for $100 each = $110,000.00, how much goes to the kids and where is the rest of it going?

I personally do not like the look of that H2 at all. Although I know anyone who wins it could probably turn around, sell it, and make a profit on it.

My main concern is the "portion" part. Sorry, I don't mean to be a buzzkill either, but sometimes things aren't as they seem and this seems "not right" to me. Whenever I have done ANY charities or contributions in my experience with coordinating events and prizes like this, we give ALL of our proceeds to the cause. We take a write-off/tax deduction, or even sometimes a loss because we are 100% dedicated to the cause. What the heck does "portions" mean?

Tanya

Well, a portion would probably mean that they have to pay off the H2, but maybe the labor and parts of the upgrade we donated.

I have no idea, but that would be my guess.

Todd says this is the first of many fundraisers for Phoenix Children's.

Guest Todd@ProDyno

Tanya.....

A portion of the proceeds, in this case, happens to mean almost all of the extra. Between the cost of the vehicle, the modifications, the promotional work, and the labor...there will not be much, if any money left over short of the nearly $10k we are giving to Phoenix Childrens Hospital. We werent sponsored or given any of the products to build this vehicle...it was all on our own. As far as P.C.H. goes... They choose all of their fund raisers very very carefully. I dont think they would be part of an event that they dont think is beneficial.

Tickets are available now. Contact me at Todd@prodyno.com or stop in the shop.

h22.jpg

h2.jpg

Magnacharged, approx 6" drop, 24" Chrome Zinik Wheels and Pirelli tires, Full A/V system with 3 monitors, and a whole lotta speakers by JL Audio, custom exhaust, two toned by Advanced Auto Body in Tempe, full chrome accessory package, and the list goes on and on.