NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

General>Racing - Moderator

1EvilC5

umm .. -raises hand-

What about the Major Racing Section .. an the Captain Racing Section ..an the Sarge's Go Fast Place.. an stuff lak that thar?

-evil grin-

-Frank

Like I needed a job. Well, I usually like my fun without responsibility, but I'll do my best to be custodial engineer. Who do I delete first? :eddie2:

Are we sure that someone like Glenn wouldn't fit better? I only get to go to the track when I'm untethered by family and I find the jar that the wife hides my cahones in. :banghead

As far as the fall racing goes....I see that the Scottsdale Exotic Car Club is having their day at the drags on Saturday, November 3rd. Having been to several of the crowded 'open' club days on Sundays at Speedworld and only got in two runs, I think we should ask Joe at SECC if we can piggyback the ACE drags along with them. I'd rather line up a bunch of 'vettes with the high-buck euro-flash than have to wait two hours between runs for the lawnmower-powered junior dragsters again. Spare me.

And yes Andrew, we are allowed to bring Mopars.....my wife wants to run the SRT8 this year and thinks some C5'ers might have reason to be nervous. Not me, of course. :burnout2

And since Mulvey left, there won't be any four door Cadillac sedan to compete with for "fastest family car"! :3gears:

I find the jar that the wife hides my cahones in. :banghead

Maybe she should have hid the kid's there too! :lol:lol

Seriously, Congrats on the Mod job. :thumbs

Like I needed a job. Well, I usually like my fun without responsibility, but I'll do my best to be custodial engineer. Who do I delete first? :eddie2:

Are we sure that someone like Glenn wouldn't fit better? I only get to go to the track when I'm untethered by family and I find the jar that the wife hides my cahones in. :banghead

As far as the fall racing goes....I see that the Scottsdale Exotic Car Club is having their day at the drags on Saturday, November 3rd. Having been to several of the crowded 'open' club days on Sundays at Speedworld and only got in two runs, I think we should ask Joe at SECC if we can piggyback the ACE drags along with them. I'd rather line up a bunch of 'vettes with the high-buck euro-flash than have to wait two hours between runs for the lawnmower-powered junior dragsters again. Spare me.

And yes Andrew, we are allowed to bring Mopars.....my wife wants to run the SRT8 this year and thinks some C5'ers might have reason to be nervous. Not me, of course. :burnout2

And since Mulvey left, there won't be any four door Cadillac sedan to compete with for "fastest family car"! :3gears:

I like the idea Dean...make the call. :yeah: