NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

single guys in ACE.....

P51tj

i had to reread this over and over again, as both joni and tanya are assuming this is setup for sunday july 10 - however, Joe made NO mention of a date in his original post, as far as i can tell, he was just soliciting participation before he schedules it -

unless i read it wrong - which, from time to time, has been known to happen! :crazy

No Chris, since I am married, the ladies were only stating that the 10th was not a good date...don't you know nothin bout women??? :huh

i had to reread this over and over again, as both joni and tanya are assuming this is setup for sunday july 10 - however, Joe made NO mention of a date in his original post, as far as i can tell, he was just soliciting participation before he schedules it -

unless i read it wrong - which, from time to time, has been known to happen! :crazy

No Chris, since I am married, the ladies were only stating that the 10th was not a good date...don't you know nothin bout women??? :huh

Guest LikeNu2

:eekdon't you know nothin bout women??? :eek

I've been tryin' to figure them out for 50+ years could you help me out? :smilelol

I figured one out, oh about 13 years ago...

That's why I am still single at 37...

3,503 lbs of trouble
I figured one out, oh about 13 years ago...

That's why I am still single at 37...

[No Chris, since I am married, the ladies were only stating that the 10th was not a good date...don't you know nothin bout women??? :huh

[No Chris, since I am married, the ladies were only stating that the 10th was not a good date...don't you know nothin bout women??? :huh

if i could figure them out, i wouldn't have been asking YOU and Mark for hookups - you with tucson vette club gals, and mark with female pilots! how hot would that be - dating a female pilot! :cool:cone

if i could figure them out, i wouldn't have been asking YOU and Mark for hookups - you with tucson vette club gals, and mark with female pilots! how hot would that be - dating a female pilot! :cool:cone

Guest XLR8TNC5

To the aid of Joni1301.... I understood what you meant!!!! lol. Stupid boys!

J/K. :D

Mark doesn't know any female pilots and you wouldn't be interested if he did. They are all just as retarded as the male pilots, if not more! Trust me, most the Air Force gals I have ever known have always been total dumb asses. (Johnnie excluded!) Now, I can think of a few college girls (friends of mine) who might be more your speed. lol.

So, how do you feel about kids? lmao!!!!

Tanya

To the aid of Joni1301.... I understood what you meant!!!! lol. Stupid boys!

J/K. :D

Mark doesn't know any female pilots and you wouldn't be interested if he did. They are all just as retarded as the male pilots, if not more! Trust me, most the Air Force gals I have ever known have always been total dumb asses. (Johnnie excluded!) Now, I can think of a few college girls (friends of mine) who might be more your speed. lol.

So, how do you feel about kids? lmao!!!!

Tanya

Mark doesn't know any female pilots and you wouldn't be interested if he did. They are all just as retarded as the male pilots, if not more! and more bitchy, tooTrust me, most the Air Force gals I have ever known have always been total dumb asses. (Johnnie excluded!) Now, I can think of a few college girls (friends of mine) who might be more your speed. lol.

Mark doesn't know any female pilots and you wouldn't be interested if he did. They are all just as retarded as the male pilots, if not more! and more bitchy, tooTrust me, most the Air Force gals I have ever known have always been total dumb asses. (Johnnie excluded!) Now, I can think of a few college girls (friends of mine) who might be more your speed. lol.

Now we're talkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finding an open door - and walking through it with a tour guide! :P

So basically, your horny.....?????

scrolled down before posting, and it would appear that dewey IS single - so why hasn't he been on any runs with us?????

finding an open door - and walking through it with a tour guide!  :P

So basically, your horny.....?????

Here you go Chris. A handy manual for you single guys :D

spank.jpg

i already read that book - it's a bit antiquated - but it suffices as a pretty good manual, i'm still looking for a better book of reference. :leaving