NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Temporary Wheels / Tires

SunDevil C5

I am looking to have my wheels repaired from some slight damage caused when I had my car shipped across country and back this summer. I need a spare set of wheels just to have the car on the ground while the wheels are being repaired. I have been told that the repair should take no longer than a few days, so the car is not going to be driven that much if at all. If there is anyone that has a spare set of wheels that they are not using and would allow me to borrow/rent them while my wheels are off that would be ideal. I would spend the change to get a new set of spare/race wheels but the time isn't right and I have to repair the wheels asap so I can have the shipper pay for the damages. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.

I have a pair of rears with drag radials on them that you can use while you get your wheels fixed.

They are Z06 style wheels.

Let me know if you need them.

Might check with Pete at CnV or Mike at AZP&S. They might have a spare set laying around. They have the lift to instal them too.

Guest Kens06

I have a set of 01 Z06 rims with Nitto RII's mounted that I use for road racing.

They are sitting in the garage, you are welcome to use them, but you have to leave your car with me!! :rolf :rolf

Just kidding! :cheers

Why would someone loan a stranger $3K worth of wheels and tires!! :eek

Because we are Corvette people out to help each other, especially in time of need. :thumbs

You will have to come to Gilbert to get them and return them!!

Wait till you hammer on these and they just HOOK!!

602 510 2843

Ken

Thanks to everyone for your generosity. :thumbs I'm going today or tomorrow to get an estimate and see when they can be fixed. Hopefully sometime early next week. I'll be in contact.

• 3 weeks later...

I will let you borrow a nice set of wheels & tires for C5, or we have some used wheels very reasonable. Email me direct; pete@cnv-corvettes.com

I have a set (4) 99 C5 wheels that I will give you! Referred to as wagon wheels. Let me know, I'll be in PHX Tuesday, I can bring them down then. There in great shape, but have been taking space in my garage for way to long.

Keith