NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Glass cleaner

Guest racingchester

Stoner's is good but I'm not sure it's any better than Windex. Besides it' under pressure. I tossed a can across the car into the pass seat and it hit a pair of pliers. Put a pinhole leak in the can and cleaner went everywhere. I'm definitely more careful now! :lol

3,503 lbs of trouble

Believe it or not, I love GM's "Vehicle Care" glass cleaner. It's a foaming aerosol type, and it kicks azz. No streaks at all. I even use it in the house now.

GM part number: 1050427

You buy it in the parts dept at GM dealerships.

1050427.jpg

I don't like Windex on glass. It's only good as a "quick detailer" on the body of my DeLorean.

92ZR1Wannabe

Ive always used windex and cleaned the windows with coffie filters. I know it sounds hokey but it works really well.

Its a ol car detailing trick my buddy showed me (He did it for a living).

Just use clean filters :P

cleaning windows????

you'd better get the rest of that wax off your car first! :lol

I like Stoner's as well. It is a foaming aerosol just like the GM stuff (The GM stuff probably is Stoner's). It leaves no residue and is very easy to wipe off.

Guest LikeNu2

I use a solution by MeGuires (spelling there). It comes concentrated by the gallon and costs $15/gal. It takes a 10 to 1 dilution. When used with a micro fiber towel it really becomes an eraser. No streaks or fogging. Just my input there.

JoeB