NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I sold my Vette...

3,503 lbs of trouble

3,503 lbs of trouble

I sold the '79 today. :( I'm having a lot of mixed emotions.

Sorry to hear that.... oh wait, congrats..... oh no, Sorry.....oh well, which ever one you're feeling at this moment! :D

Details?

Are we still going to see her around town? Does the new owner know about ACE?

Did you throw in the AAA card? :smilelol:smilelol

92ZR1Wannabe

Man i know how that is, the stipulation i made with myself was that when i bought my vette...... I was to sell my 2000 Zx9R Ninja, i had owned since brand new. Same deal there, it wasn't a vette, but still the same deal.

On the other hand , the guy i sold it to, takes better care of it then i ever did (i took good care of it, but this guy is fanatical) so it went to a good home.

It is always mixed emotions when selling your Vette for a new one. But in your case, I hope you get into another one down the road. I know I could not go one month between my first and second vettes.

Now I can not wait to get the chance to drive the one I have. Just got back from Boston, I was up there for 3 weeks driving a 2006 Mustang. Not the same.

Phil... :devil

3,503 lbs of trouble
Sorry to hear that.... oh wait, congrats..... oh no, Sorry.....oh well, which ever one you're feeling at this moment!  :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
...the guy i sold it to, takes better care of it then i ever did (i took good care of it, but this guy is fanatical) so it went to a good home.

3,503 lbs of trouble
It is always mixed emotions when selling your Vette for a new one. But in your case, I hope you get into another one down the road.

3,503 lbs of trouble
Congrats :cheers

So whats on your shopping list Dan???

3,503 lbs of trouble
Congrats Dan! I hope you don't need anymore hugs now! :P

Then I can bring the DeLorean on a cruise.

Bring it out tomorrow night for the July 4th gig. I've got a couple C5 flag emblems we can slap on. We'll just tell the folks that it's the newest C5 body kit! :smilelol

Then I can bring the DeLorean on a cruise.

Bring it out tomorrow night for the July 4th gig. I've got a couple C5 flag emblems we can slap on. We'll just tell the folks that it's the newest C5 body kit! :smilelol

Guest XLR8TNC5

Sorry, I have not been on since the morning of July 2, so I did not see this post about the Vette being sold, or I would have talked to you about it at the party. Well, all I can say is"Congrats, and at the same time, I feel your pain about letting her go." I felt the same way about my 99 GST. But then, eventually, I got a Corvette (the car of my dreams) and it made it all better. Good thing is, at least you have a really cool, kick ass, fun car with your DeLorean still! I was stuck driving a rental Neon for a week and a half. lol.

That will be awesome to get some of your things done on the DeLorean that you have been wanting to get done. Im happy for you and Im not worried in the least about you not staying involved in ACE. We are freinds now, so it doesn't matter what you drive. But Im still going to keep on ya to get another Vette someday!

:thumbs

3,503 lbs of trouble
Im happy for you and Im not worried in the least about you not staying involved in ACE. We are freinds now, so it doesn't matter what you drive. But Im still going to keep on ya to get another Vette someday!