Welcome To Vettski

P51tj

Howdy Dan and welcome to ACE! Do tell us a little bout your self and your 03 TR and 05 DSO rides. Welcome!

Guest Vettski
Howdy Dan and welcome to ACE! Do tell us a little bout your self and your 03 TR and 05 DSO rides. Welcome!

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone who posted here for making me feel so welcome. I have lived in AZ since 1976(the 60 fwy off ramp at McClintock in Tempe was under construction when I moved here from SoCal). Boy, does that make me feel my age. I was born in Detroit and was a teen during the muscle car 50's (great place then). I am semi-retired (spent my working years in military and commercial electronics). My wife Karen and I live in NE Mesa. Bought my first vette about two years ago from a swell guy in Scottsdale (used 2003,A4, Torch Red coupe, one owner, 2900mi. garage queen). Believe this or not, the seller haden't a clue as to what the horsepower was nor was he aware that the car had no spare since front and rear wheels were dif. sizes (when I mentioned this to him he opened the rear hatch and looked for the spare. Honest!). I'm positive that he wasn't putting me on. And, I knew the car had obviously not been abused. Car is stock except for recent addition of Borla Stingers. A few months ago I bought a 2005 M6 coupe, Daytona Sunset, B&B Bullets, 4100mi.,Vortex and a few dress-up goodies. Engine is stock and that's good because it scares the hell out of me. Yes, I have the

Corvette sickness! Looking forward to enjoying my ACE membership along with the rest of you.

Dan, enjoy ACE and get out to some of the Events, whether large or small. You're surrounded by a great group even though once in a while (like my kids) they have their tiffs. Once again, welcome!

John :partydance: