NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome Maites

Desertdawg

Hello Mike from Tucson :howdy

Year of Corvette: 1999

Color: Black

Welcome to ACE!

I've seen you posting on the CorvetteForum about heading back to Tucson to attend UoA, Tell us a little more about yourself

Please post a picture of your Corvette when you get a chance, and be sure to check out the Events section for some great upcoming events to attend!

Speedratchet

I've also seen you on the CF. We hope to see you at some of our events.

Welcome and I sent you a PM.

Guest Maites

Hello everyone!! Glad I found an AZ forum. I always wished there was one and never poked around to find it. Regardless, I'm excited to be here and can wait to get to know you guys. So you know a little about me....I am a graduating senior this year from the U of A. I will be done in December. Best 4.5 years of my life (yes 4.5, what do you expect when you come to AZ for school?? haha). This is my first corvette. I have had the bug since I was about 3 when my dad had an 87 c4. Needless to say, I had been drooling over these cars since. In '05 dad ordered a lemans blue c6 and thast set me over the edge. Thats when I started the vette search. I have had my vette since last october and loving every second of it. Although its been in my buddies garage covered in Tucson all summer. :banghead At least dad lets me take his evrey so often. I was born and raised in Potomac, MD. About 4-5 miles outside of DC. That should be enough back round and I'm sure you want me to get on to the pictures...here it goes

IMG_0524.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Just Zaino'd dad's car the other day... Might as well have a look!!!

Picture039.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Again I would like to say thanks for the welcome and my posts will start soon. You guys have really made me feel welcome and I'm excited to be a part of this site!!!! If theres anything I should know about the site or how to find things let me know. I'll be here daily I'm sure! :howdy:howdy:howdy

Robert and Elizabeth

:howdy from Gilbert

Answer to problem #1- I don't use the shared URL. I copy the "URL link" from photobucket. Then you come here to ACE and start your reply and click on the "insert image" picture above (it is the second one to the right of the smiley face). It should open a little window in your upper left corner. You need to backspace the "http" out and then right click "paste" for the URL address to be pasted into that line. Then click "ok" and the image should be there in your reply.

Answer to problem #2- The picture should have "jpg" after it. It it dosen't, it probably won't work. Someone please chime in if they know another reason why his pictures won't work.

Hope this helps!

E~

-wave-

..from NW Phoenix :)

-Frank an Kathy

(I just use IMG tag from photobucket.. copy from there, paste in reply here)

(and aye.. has to be *.jpg format ..ie: picture.jpg)

Now that is a great new member, he posts a face shot in his first post.... saved for later chopping!!! :thumbs

Now that is a great new member, he posts a face shot in his first post.... saved for later chopping!!! :thumbs

Don't scare him away just yet Dwayne. :smilelol

Nice ride Maites. :thumbs

:cheers dont worry fellas... i'm here to stay! nice chop

Ummm... That wasn't a chop, that was just a crop!!!!

Anyone want to fill him in on what a chop is???

Guest Maites

Ummm... That wasn't a chop, that was just a crop!!!!

i know what a chop is..my error...haha im gettin a hard time already

Speedratchet

A chop is where I work. :smilelol