NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Detail Bull

Grape Ape

Has anyone ever hear of this or used it? I was searching last week and came across this and thought it might get rid of some scratches I have. I ordered it and it came in the mail yesterday. If anyone has any comments on this product, please let me know. I've never heard of this before and would like some input if you have it. Check out the video on how it's supposed to work. The link is: http://www.detailbull.com/

Thats probably exactly what it is!

All B.S. aside, All these Detail Products you find online or on TV (in general) is all the same product.

It's all a marketing ploy. Bring in the cash!!!!!!! Just like anything else. It's really not the product, it's how you use it. If you know what your doing, It should work fine for you. If you dont, have an experienced Detailer help you! A common phrase from Detail supply companies is " No dust, No Swirls

easy on easy off" Sounds good huh?!!!

I would suggest offering to detail the neighbors pinto with that stuff before you try it on your Corvette.

Or save your receipt and come to the detail day on the 19th, I'm pretty positive you will want to send it back after we show you the proper way to use the right tools & products to keep your baby looking fantastic.

Here's a link to give you an idea what I'm talking about.

Check the stickies in the events section for the info about the detail day!

Ive got my work truck I havnt washed in oh I say about 6 years or so that your welcome to try it on if you'd like. :smilelol

Thanks for the replies. I was really unsure about this AFTER I ordered it. That is why I posted here to see if anyone has used it. I am thinking that maybe I really need to attend this Detail Day instead of going to get the title taken care of. I can do that the next week. I will not use it till someone can show me how to hide, remove scratches. How often does the Detail Day's come around? That will be my deciding factor of going to Nebraska or the Detail Day.

I would suggest offering to detail the neighbors pinto with that stuff before you try it on your Corvette.

His neighbors have a pinto? Wow, that's a classic! :D

Mark, we'll have another detail day in the future, after you're legal...

M~

Guest Kens06
I am thinking that maybe I really need to attend this Detail Day instead of going to get the title taken care of. I can do that the next week. I will not use it till someone can show me how to hide, remove scratches. How often does the Detail Day's come around? That will be my deciding factor of going to Nebraska or the Detail Day.

They are unplanned and there have been two recently on the West Side!!

I have yet to attend one and see the masters at work, but I am planning on bringing the 92 to this one.

I also need advice on good weatherstrippng kits etc!!

I would get the title stuff worked out, then worry about scratch repair!

I drove around with two 1" diameter zits on the front of my Z's hood.

Something beat two craters in my hood during the shipping from Tx.

It was beaten down to the white substrate of the hood.

No amount of 'scratch remover was going to help these flaws!!

I covered it all up with a bra for a while until I decided an MCM hood wasn't gonna happen just yet!!

I let Joe @ Classic Gold do his magic and the car looks great!!

Watch the calander and set something up for this side of town later!!

We tend to be flexable!!

Ken

Thanks guys, I will plan on attending one sometime soon then. I will get the title done so I know the "Fuzz" won't have any reason to pull me over. Does that word date me? Oh well.

As the weather cools off, we will have a few more detail days, just watch the events section and I'm sure one will pop up again soon!