NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

95 Black Lt1 For Sale

Grape Ape

SOLD IT

I have a 1995 Black Coupe for sale. Black Interior. It has around 79,7XX miles on it. It's an automatic. Has both power seats. C5 Z06 Polished 17x9.5 after market wheels. I still have the original Saw Blades that are the aluminum ones. Tires are almost new. Bose AM/FM Cassette/CD player. CD Player does not always pull the CD in. New antenna mast. New GM Air Dam Deflectors. Painted Tail Light Louvers. Tinted windows. No mods to the engine except I have the Hypertech Programmer I used to set the fan temps and Magnaflow Stainless mufflers. Paint is in decent shape. Has some minor chips on the hood, mirrors and lower rocker panels. If you need any other information, please E-mail me or PM me. Reason for sale is I bought a C5 and need the garage space. Thanks for looking. $11,250.

This car was actually from the owner of Dynotech Engineering in Fort Wayne Indiana. I bought it from him last year. Runs great.

Some Pics:

I don't have any Interior or Engine pic's yet. If you would like to see it, I will post some.

0017-1995Corvette.jpg

0015-1995Corvette.jpg

0014-1995Corvette.jpg

0012-1995Corvette.jpg

Thanks for the LUCK!! I'll probably need it. I've been reading about the C4's and it seems they are not moving that fast right now. Maybe I will adjust the price and see where it goes from there. I'll give it some time thought as I have a guy from work that might want it. If anyone has any comments about the price, let me know. I can take the sarcasm.

I know pricing for Vettes is way different in the U.S. then Canada. I would not sell my '92 for under $20,000 and I've got almost $40,000 into it (including original price of car). JMHO

Guest Kens06

Nice ride Mark!!

Are you selling to move to another Vette or getting out??

It needs to be lowered, I have the same situation with my 92!!

The price seems in line, but you have to find a buyer looking for that car!!

Vette's are a tough sell!!

The buyers can be a 'start it up', to lets take it around the block!!

Good Luck

Ken

Nice ride Mark!!

Are you selling to move to another Vette or getting out??

It needs to be lowered, I have the same situation with my 92!!

The price seems in line, but you have to find a buyer looking for that car!!

Vette's are a tough sell!!

The buyers can be a 'start it up', to lets take it around the block!!

Good Luck

Ken

Hey Ken,

I already have another one. It's the 98 Purple thing. I like it a little better then the 95 and just need the room. I have 2 kids that are still at home and that makes 6 cars out in the front. I don't ever plan on getting out of the Vette seen till I can't drive anymore. I have a friend that has a 92 he lowered. I really like the way is sits so maybe that will happen one of these days.

• 1 month later...

i'm pretty sure i saw this car just the other day - what stood out was the chrome Z06 wheels and the corsa looking exhaust

Thanks for the compliment. I really like this car but just don't need 2 Vette's right now. Told the wife that we need to get rid of one of them so maybe if this doesn't sell soon, I might just try to sell the 98. Really hate to think about that one though. I like both so it wouldn't matter either way.

• 2 months later...

Got a commitment on the car today. Should be gone by the middle of next week. Sorry to see it go but I really like the BIG BUTT one a little better. Need to work on a couple things first and then get the check. It's going to Colorado. The wife dosen't want it to go but it will be nice to have the extra room again. Maybe I won't get any more fines from the HOA for parking cars in the rocks. :banannadance::banannasword::partyspin:

Thanks, now I can put ALL my money into the other one...

Except the mortgage, car insurance, electricity, city bill, etc.......

Forgot to ad something that happened while the guy was here looking at the car. Just got done showing the car and had both doors open, the hatch open and the hood open. Looked down the street and see a couple dogs coming our way. Looked to be pretty friendly and all. Just walking down the middle of the street. From the looks of them, they just were out playing in the mud somewhere. Covered from feet to belly. They came right up to us wagging their tails. Started petting them to see what the tags had on them looking for a phone number to the owners. One was a pup Yeller Lab about 6 months old and the other was a little older Black mix. While I was petting the Yeller Lab, the other one saw an opportunity and proceed to get into the Vette. Jumped into the drivers seat and crawled into the back and laid down. So I let go of the Lab and tried to get the Black one out of the back of the car and then the Yeller one thought he would join his buddy. Needless to say, MUD EVERYWHERE!!! The guy looking at the car was just mortified to say the least as was my wife. Got the dogs out of the car finally and held onto them till the owner got there to pick them up. They were on a walkabout I guess because they lived about a mile away from me. He was very apologetic about everything and offered to pay for what ever damage they had made. Nothing was that bad and just cleaned up with a vacuum pretty well. I told him not to worry about it and sent them on their way. Cleaned up in about an hour and looked pretty good. Good thing about this is they still want to get it and will come pick it up next week sometime. So all is good.