NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome to Flamin Dragon

1EvilC5

Howdy Mike :howdy

Year of Corvette: 1984 Color: Blue

Tell us more about your Vette and post a picture when you get a chance. Get out to an event to meet more members.

Phil... :devil

Flamin Dragon
Howdy Mike :howdy

Year of Corvette: 1984 Color: Blue

Tell us more about your Vette and post a picture when you get a chance. Get out to an event to meet more members.

Phil... :devil

Thanks to all 4 the great welcome. I am happy to have found the best club possible. I am looking forward to meeting new people in the area. I have moved recently from Texas. And I admit I love it here.

Mike.

Mike, what part of TX. I'm a member of Texas Corvette Association and El Paso Corvette Club. You're right though that this is a great group. They're so great, well shit, I'm a member and live by the North Pole! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Thanks to all 4 the great welcome. I am happy to have found the best club possible. I am looking forward to meeting new people in the area. I have moved recently from Texas. And I admit I love it here.

Mike.

Click HERE and come meet some of us this Saturday. :thumbs

Phill's Vette

And Welcome From Mesa :howdy

If your 84 still has the Crossfire Injection. you may want to hook up with the Crossfire Form also:

http://www.crossfire.homeip.net/ That forum is all about 82/84 vettes and will help you with any issues you have with your Crossfire. Does it idle rough? Does it act like it is running out of gas when your WOT (Wide Open Throttle)or at high RPM?

These are very unique systems and need some special care to get them and keep them running optimal.

A lot of people hate the Crossfires but they just don't know how to tune them - even your reputable Corvette mechanic may not know squat, or at least admit it....

If you have problems registering on Crossifire Forum, send me a PM and I will help you.

Welcome again and remember, from now your life will never be the same 'cause YOU are now owned by a Corvette!

Don't forget to wave at any and ALL Vettes you see - even if they don't wave back :howdy

:flag

Welcome from Mesa. Seems like a lot of the members are on the West side for some reason. You should be able to hook up with them pretty often if you want. I am going to try and be there Saturday as well. Maybe we'll see you there.

Mark