NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Damn I hate work right now!

Desertdawg

I can't believe I'm the only one left.

There are 5 districts between Tucson and Yuma, and I am covering all 5 of them this weekend... :cuss:cuss:cuss

The guy in Tucson is on 2 weeks vacation,

The guy in Casa Grande has bid off, and the relief guy signs off all weekend. (and most of the week also).

The guy in Wellton (west of me) retired today (Friday) and there is no relief for his district.

And the guy in Yuma is off injured, his relief is just like the other one, signed off all the time...

If you notice, I posted this at 2am, that's because I just got home from another call.... :mad

From what we have figured, this is going to be the status quo for about the next month, thats when the 2 vacant districts will get re-bid or forced assigned...

Anyone want to take bets on how long it will be until the phone rings again?????

Did I use this smilie already? --> :cuss

Ring...ring! Don't answer the phone, the call is coming from inside! I feel your pain. The month of June has been the same for me. Worked all but 2 days since the 3rd. Fellow Sup now back to work today so relief is here. :drinkers

Guest 71airstrike

I would be threatning for a raise

once the releif come in... it will go back to normal.

but what about the 60 days of hell you went through?

bahh... f em' become a male dancer instead Dwane

chad

Desertdawg

No chance for a raise, we are union...

All I told my boss was, payback is a biatch!!! But the money sure helps in the meantime.

Bryan, please keep your pants on! :ack

Guest XLR8TNC5

Well, I hope things get better for you soon. Hang in there. I know I go through a lot of crap at my office from time to time, so Ican relate to job stress and hating the workplace every now and then. So, stick to your guns and by all means, enjoy the passive aggressive tenedencies you are showing toward your boss. lol.

Desertdawg

Well I had 40 telephone poles burn to the ground Sunday afternoon in a brush fire, about halfway between Gila Bend and Maricopa, spent most of that night putting wires back together when they would burn apart.

Back out a couple times today to get the rest as they broke...

Where was I again.....Oh yeah, Damn I hate work right now!!!

Trade you --- I have to go spend 3 days in Safford. And I am only going to work about 4 - 6 hours per day so the rest of the time I will be WISHING I had some work to do.

That town both sucks and blows.