NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Happy Birthday BlakMajik

1EvilC5

Guest racingchester

Another black Corvette. We should mix them up at night and see if the owners can find theirs!!! :drinkers

Most definitely!! One of these days I'll get to meet you guys when I don't have to travel on the weekends.

And thanks again. :burnout: :D

Another black Corvette. We should mix them up at night and see if the owners can find theirs!!! :drinkers

Yeah, I know blindfold us and see if we can tell our Vette by feeling the tailpipe. I've played that game before! :D

Yeah, I know blindfold us and see if we can tell our Vette by feeling the tailpipe. I've played that game before! :D

Anyway, seems like the family knew what to get me.

2 vette t shirts

"Top 50 questions from corvette owners and dealers" book

Corvette Ads CD Rom

pads for the top to prevent squeaking (we'll see if they work)

floormats and cargo liner

center console cover

car cover

And all the cards had vettes on them. I guess it's pretty obvious where my love lies.

:cool

And if you're like most of us the credit card bills to go with the stuff huh? :lol: :lol:

for the record - i ain't feelin' anybody elses TAILPIPE

and glenn - if you really can tell the "smell" of YOUR tailpaip - maybe you need to have that looked at :ack

BlakMajik Glad to hear you had a nice B-Day.

As for all these Hi-Jackers...You kill me with your jokes... :smilelol:

Phil... :devil

Guest XLR8TNC5

Happy belated b-day to you George. If you aren't doing anything the 2nd of July, feel free to come by Mark and I's place. You can see the thread for our party under the EVENTS section.

Take care.