NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Wanted Hooker Headers

Guest cooljoe57

Guest cooljoe57

Looking to buy a used or new, used that just need new coating would be best. Im looking for the Hooker Header Super comp headers the hooker part number is 2134 1HKR or 2134HKR. If anyone knows of some for sale or where i could get a pair for less than 500.

Thanks,

Joe

Phill's Vette
Looking to buy a used or new, used that just need new coating would be best. Im looking for the Hooker Header Super comp headers the hooker part number is 2134 1HKR or 2134HKR. If anyone knows of some for sale or where i could get a pair for less than 500.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe,

Please tell me Fedex didn't lose your Hookers?! :crazy

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Thanks,

Joe

were a master distributor for Hooker... if you still need them shoot me a PM or message :)

Joe,

That set the guy showed you on the CF is pretty decent for $200 shipped... You could even off him $175 and see if he takes it.

I really don't think that ding is going to affect them at all, if your worried about it, a decent welder could cut and patch that spot before you sent them to get coated. You shouldn't even see the ding after that.

Of course you could always try the heat and shrink method on them and you would probably get at least half of the ding out that way.

Guest cooljoe57

After a week of waiting my headers found there way home. So i am no longer in need of new set of headers.

-Joe