NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Wanted 2 Real Cheap Back Tires

Guest azcueball

Guest azcueball

anybody out there can help me? i need a set of back tires 4 my 99 vette cheap cause this months been bad 4 me.used or new i would use them NOW thx 4 looking and i'll keep looking on this thx again if someone can help me :thumbs:ACE:

Sorry, I have two rear tires but they are 18" not 19". Hopefully someone else can help. Robert :burnout

Chevs N Vettes has once posted on our forum that they have tires that they remove off of vettes that they can not use on their vettes that they sell. I recall that they were free to members of ACE.

What size are you looking for?

Phil...

Guest azcueball
Chevs N Vettes has once posted on our forum that they have tires that they remove off of vettes that they can not use on their vettes that they sell. I recall that they were free to members of ACE.

What size are you looking for?

Phil...

im looking 4 275/40 18 inch

Hey, Cueball, if CnV doesn't have any in their 'distressed' pile, check with Dave (Eudlose) or Togo (Chris) from this LINK, I can't tell who got the tires, or check with this guy at this LINK, disregard the armed forces digression.

Happy hunting. :hunter

I still have those tires. Hell, I'll give you the set if you want 'em. There are a couple that need to be dismounted as I'm gonna hang on to the rims ( 50th Anniversary rim might be worth something someday ). If you wanna take care of doing that, they're yours.

Looks like I finally found a home for those tires. :thumbs Nice to be able to help out. :)

We always have good to very good tires for Corvettes FREE!

Call or stop by Cn'V Corvette Sales and see Mike. 480-994-8388

• 2 weeks later...

Brian, you are going to have to stop by or call Cn'V to see what they have, Pete doesn't visit here very often.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two Goodyear 295/45/18's (non EMT's) these I got from Chris, who got from someone else, they have made the rounds...these are in great shape, no repairs, good tread...takers?

I have two Goodyear 295/45/18's (non EMT's) these I got from Chris, who got from someone else, they have made the rounds...these are in great shape, no repairs, good tread...takers?

Those 2 tires I believe came from me. Discount Tire gave them to me, because they damaged a couple of tire I wanted to keep when they were removing some runflats a couple of years back.

• 2 months later...
Guest 2006vette
We always have good to very good tires for Corvettes FREE!

I sent you a PM sir. A few more days on the tires I have on there now and I'll be shooting sparks down the I-10. ha ha