NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2007 Corvette Sale Includng Z06's

Guest Todd

Hello,

My name is Todd Hoover and I am the Internet Manager here at Bill Heard Chevrolet in Scottsdale Arizona. I have been authorized to offer all of your club members special pricing on ALL Corvettes. These will be straight forward deals no gimmicks, no hassles. Below you will find a list of specials. We are going to become the Kerbecks of the Valley. Bill Heard wants to increase their allotment of Corvettes and to do this we must sell more. If you should have any questions or comments I will be happy to answer them. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to hear from you soon.

All Corvette Coupes sold at $1000 over invoice

All Corvette Convertibles sold at $2000 over invoice

Z06 sold at below MSRP, that is correct NO MARKUP!! BELOW MSRP!!!!!

All 2007 in stock units!!!!!

This Special is only available with me in the INTERNET DEPARTMENT at Bill Heard in Scottsdale located right off the 101 and McDowell.

Todd Hoover

Internet Manager

602-284-2582 Cell

480-481-6522 Direct

thoover@billheard.com

P51tj:

In response to your question on color and availablitity of 3 LT's and if I can share pricing, I will be happy too.

1G1YY26UX75139883 5000 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer $55,565.00 FORUM PRICING $51,169

PEG: 3LT - LT Package Option 3

Primary Color: 41U - Black, Exterior

Trim: 313 - Cashmere Leather

Engine: LS2 - Engine, 6L, LS2, V8 SFI

Transmission: MX0 - Transmission, 6-Speed Auto

Options: QX3 : Wheels, Chrome UE1 : OnStar System

U2K : XM Satellite Radio YF5 : California Emissions

U3U : Sound System w/Navigation

1G1YY26U075134756 5000 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer $54,315.00 FORUM PRICING $50,116

Primary Color: 74U - Victory Red, Exterior

Trim: 193 - Ebony Leather

Transmission: MN6 - Transmission, 6-Speed, Manual

Options: QX3 : Wheels, Chrome UE1 : OnStar System

VIN/Order # Event code MSRP

1G1YY26U075132957 5000 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer $55,010.00 FORUM PRICING $50,702

Primary Color: 41U - Black, Exterior

Trim: 193 - Ebony Leather

Transmission: MX0 - Transmission, 6-Speed Auto

Options: QG7 : Wheels, Polished Aluminum UE1 : OnStar System

Thank you for your response

Todd

All the sudden I thought the Arizona Republic popped up on my pc. :huh

:leaving

Sorry didn't know how else to inform Corvette Lover's about this. If anyone is in the market to purchase an 07 Corvette I wanted them to know before spending more money than they should. Owning a Corvette myself and being in sales I am aware how the Dealer's price their Corvette's with a markup. I don't want people to go out of state to buy a Corvette, unless its for a museum delivery.

Hiya Todd.

'Kerbeck's of the Valley' eh? ..

Quite a goal.

They're advertising $7000 off MSRP right now for coupes ..and $8000 off MSRP for verts.

*cough*

Got a ways to go, dood.

-Frank

You'll find this is a tough crowd Todd. We ran the idea of commercializing this site out of town so you're fighting an uphill battle. The only way you'll be successful is to get to know the folks here and participate. If the only time we see you is selling Vettes then I would suggest you save your time and breath.

I would also add that you're employer is fighting an very poor reputation on other national Corvette boards. I won't lump your dealership under that Corporate umbrella until you've had a chance to prove yourselves.

I don't think you all did yourselves any good by ending your relationtionship with Desert Corvettes. I really don't think we have too many of their members that frequent this forum but the "Vette Community" is a tight knit group in the Phx metro area and word gets around.

Now prove yourself! :thumbs

Friend of mine just negotiated a Z06 for 75k out the door. That is with Tax & Title... if you can beat that.. they guy still hasnt signed the papers.

Hey Todd,

:mad: Do you know what a PM is??????? It stands for Private or Personal Message....NOT PUBLIC MESSAGE!!!! This means something kept between 2 parties, that being you and I and not with the rest of the ACE Family. If you want to post your cars and pricing on the forum that's fine, just dont use my Personal Message to you as a way of doing it!!! :devil

Thanks,

Tim

Guest Sidewinder
Hey Todd,

:mad: Do you know what a PM is??????? It stands for Private or Personal Message....NOT PUBLIC MESSAGE!!!! This means something kept between 2 parties, that being you and I and not with the rest of the ACE Family. If you want to post your cars and pricing on the forum that's fine, just dont use my Personal Message to you as a way of doing it!!! :devil

Thanks,

Tim

Todd,

WOW, 3 posts and your already battin' a thousand. :lol

I am sorry did not know about PM. It will not happen again.

Yes I understand this is a tough crowd and I look forward to meeting everyone. The Corvette is not your average ride, as we are all aware, so I am aware the Corvette Enthusiast is not a typical client. In time they do become part of your extended family. There are only a few vehicles that you can drive down a highway or small city street and people actually give you a friendly wave, instead of the finger. That is one of the reasons my wife and I love driving this vehicle, the bond with other Enthusiast. The old saying "The thickest shells are the hardess to crack but when cracked hold the best nuts" applies to the Corvette Clients. They are a tough decisive group but once you get to know them they become family. Look forward to meeting you all in the future.

:devil to :yesnod is my goal or even :drinkers if your buying

I am sorry did not know about PM. It will not happen again. Yes I understand this is a tough crowd and I look forward to meeting everyone. The Corvette is not your average ride, as we are all aware, so I am aware the Corvette Enthusiast is not a typical client. In time they do become part of your extended family. There are only a few vehicles that you can drive down a highway or small city street and people actually give you a friendly wave, instead of the finger. That is one of the reasons my wife and I love driving this vehicle, the bond with other Enthusiast. The old saying "The thickest shells are the hardess to crack but when cracked hold the best nuts" applies to the Corvette Clients. They are a tough decisive group but once you get to know them they become family. Look forward to meeting you all in the future. :devil to :yesnod is my goal or even :drinkers if your buying

Friend of mine just negotiated a Z06 for 75k out the door. That is with Tax & Title... if you can beat that.. they guy still hasnt signed the papers.
Is it possible to get the vin for the Z06 your friend is looking to purchase?

GM Employee here, better numbers with GMS :yesnod

I am not aware of any Chevrolet Dealership in the ARIZONA offering GMS or even Supplier pricing? I am sure someone in the nation is offering GMS, but remember employee pricing is a priviledge offered by General Motors. Not everyone qualifies for it. The prices quoted are offered here in Arizona, without the GMS priviledge, to everyone. Even if you do not purchase from me it gives the ACE a guide what some dealers are willing to do to earn your buisness. I am here to help even if it just means supplying information.

:bowtie

To little to late.

Worst treatment I ever received in my life was at Heard Chevrolet here in Phoenix. Poor, poor customer treatment and your prices are laughable. I hope you're still sittin on 05's.

Heard has quite a reputation all over the country as well.....

http://www.ripoffreport.com/searchresults....p;Search=Search

I'd even buy a mustang or a bicycle before I'd step foot on your property again. GFY

If you should have any questions or comments I will be happy to answer them. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to hear from you soon.

Todd,

Do you regret that statement just yet?

If you should have any questions or comments I will be happy to answer them. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to hear from you soon.

Todd,

Do you regret that statement just yet?

Which Statement?

To little to late.

Worst treatment I ever received in my life was at Heard Chevrolet here in Phoenix. Poor, poor customer treatment and your prices are laughable. I hope you're still sittin on 05's.

I'd even buy a mustang or a bicycle before I'd step foot on your property again. GFY

Sorry to hear about your troubles with Bill Heard. I know its something I will overcome. I do know you haven't purchased a vehicle from me because I have just arrived here. You may never give me the chance, thats fine. I also know the prices posted are not laughable because I have consistently seen clients pay MSRP and over on Vettes. This company has given me the opportunity to tell you about pricing before you come to the dealership, with no hidden strings. No other Dealership in the state is doing that for consumers. Again you do not have to buy here just use the information when you are shopping at the other Dealerships, if they will not match or beat it then give me a chance. Is there better pricing outside the state of Arizona, probably but what is your time worth plus the extra expenses to get the vehicle here.

To little to late.

Hmmm judging me before even knowing me. Judging me by the company I started working for instead of for who I am personally, interesting philosphy. Thats fine I have thick skin.

Thanks to all the Forum views and comments positive or negative. Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.

Thank you

Updated inventory left on 2007's as of today

5 Coupes

3 Convertibles

1 Z06

I kind of waited a bit to reply here.

Todd,

I would suggest you and your wife getting in your Corvette and attending a few functions here with the other ACE members. Don't try to be a salesman, just join in as another enthusiast. That would win some major brownie points with our club.

Then after you get to know us, you won't be able to rip anyone off... :smilelol

And some of you black vette owners should be a little nicer, he has listed more black vettes sold than red :devil

I spent 2 years here in the Valley as an automobile salesman.. first with Showcase Honda, then with ABC Nissan.

It was a mistake, for several reasons.

Primarily due to having the integrity to tell a customer the truth

(yes, I got chewed out at ABC Nissan for doing just that by my supervisor..

..that was the 'straw' that decided I will never work in that industry again)

Not living here for the last 20 years or more also hurt quite a bit.

I just didnt have the contacts to work with.

However ..if you have the contacts, and a supervisor who believes in customer service first, you can really do well.

Some of my classmates did extremely well at other dealerships here in town.. selling 30 or more cars per month.

There is a lot of satisfaction in negotiating the best deal for a customer, and seeing them drive off in the car they want.

It useda piss me *right* off to hear the general manager say 'color doesn't matter' ..and 'anyone who comes on the lot is buying a car'

.. that is so wrong it's laughable.

It's like trying to hammer square pegs into round holes, one size fits all.

*Everyone* is different.

Ok ok .. I'll stop now.

I wish you the best of luck Todd.. I know you're wadin thru it as we speak.

If you're new to car sales, I hope you find a mentor to look up to .. I found a lot of them I wouldnt trust with my dog.

-Frank

To little to late.

Hmmm judging me before even knowing me. Judging me by the company I started working for instead of for who I am personally, interesting philosphy. Thats fine I have thick skin.

Mr. Todd,

Where in my post did I judge you? My comments are directed towards Heard Chevrolet and about my personal experience, in my opinion. Unfortunately, you or your successor will never change that.

I suggest you let us members vent a little before you get into your defensive salesman mode.

Believe me, there are tons of better deals out there. And yes, some of us even purchase out of state.

I am sorry did not know about PM. It will not happen again. Yes I understand this is a tough crowd and I look forward to meeting everyone. The Corvette is not your average ride, as we are all aware, so I am aware the Corvette Enthusiast is not a typical client. In time they do become part of your extended family. There are only a few vehicles that you can drive down a highway or small city street and people actually give you a friendly wave, instead of the finger. That is one of the reasons my wife and I love driving this vehicle, the bond with other Enthusiast. The old saying "The thickest shells are the hardess to crack but when cracked hold the best nuts" applies to the Corvette Clients. They are a tough decisive group but once you get to know them they become family. Look forward to meeting you all in the future. :devil to :yesnod is my goal or even :drinkers if your buying
Is it possible to get the vin for the Z06 your friend is looking to purchase?

Ill forward this thread to him and see if he will reply.