NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1995 Corvette For Sale

Guest Motorhead

Guest Motorhead

SOLD TO A GOOD, LOVING HOME!

I really really really hate to do this, but my current living/health situation forces me to. I'm selling due to an injured left knee. Two different doctors have said driving a manual transmission is going to mess up my knee even further. I'm flexible on the price as I need to sell the car as soon as possible and get something automatic.

The car is a 1995 Corvette with a 6-speed tranny and 92356 miles as of right now. It has never been modified and is as stock as they come. It's black with black interior and clean title. The car has dual power seats, which are the sport seats by the way.

The interior is in pretty good shape. There are no rips, tears, cracks or anything of that nature in the interior. The exterior is also in a pretty good shape, with the exception of a few minor scratches around the driver side door handle and a few rock chips on the hood. The car is mechanically sound. The engine is strong, the clutch is firm and good. A/C, P/S and everything else work as they should. All electrical components works as they should as well. There are no leaks. It's very reliable and never skips a beat.

I've change the engine oil, tranny and differential fluid within the past 1500-2000 miles. The tranny fluid was Castrol TWS 10W-60 (a BMW fluid - recommended by C4 Guru) and the rear end fluid was Royal Purple 75/W90 (also recommended by C4 Guru). I bought 6 bottles of the Royal Purple differential fluid (from eBay) and only used 2 1/2 of them. Whoever buys the car will get the fluids too. Just like any of my car, the engine oil is Mobile 1 synthetic and the filter is K&N.

As far as accidents go, there was no accidents reported in CARFAX prior to my purchase. I still have a print off of the CARFAX report. I was rearended in May. The car sustained some damage to the rear bumper and the driver side 1/4 panel. All of the damage was completely repaired by Classic Gold. A new power-antenna and rear bumper was installed. I'll have to look at the reciept they gave me to know exactly what they did; I can't remember off the top of my head.

Now on to the price.... KBB lists the private party value of the car as:

Excellent -- $12,920

Good -- $12,055

Fair -- $10,980

And retail is:

Excellent -- $15,225

My asking price is $12,500. The car will need rear tires within 2000-3000 miles. Keep that, and KBB value in mind and make me some offers. I won't post this car in Autotrader or Craigslist, because I want her to go to a good home.

If you have any question or would like to see the car, please post here or call/text me at 480-558-6931. I can show the car after 4-4:30 on weekdays and any time during the weekends. I live around Broadway and Rural and I work on 32nd street and Broadway. I can show the car at either locations or possibly meet you halfway if you live too far.

Some pictures:

DSCF2954.jpg

DSCF2953.jpg

DSCF2957.jpg

5.jpg

Some pictures of what the damage looked like before Classic Gold did their magic:

IMAGE_085.jpg

IMAGE_094.jpg

I will take more pictures this weekend. I'll also try to take the car to the dealership my friend works at and put the car on a lift to take some undercarriage pictures.