NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

New to the club!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Hey Guys (and girls!)

Figured I would introduce myself! My name is Mike, and I have a 2001 black/black Z06! Im pretty new to the corvette world as for the last 4 years I have specialized in mostly FBody cars only getting into vettes about a year ago! Now that im a proud C5 owner im getting more and more into the Corvette scene and looking into road racing where as I used to be about drag racing and FBodies! This is my 3rd LS1 car ive personally had and im sure it wont be the last if the new Z06 is as great as it seems!

Mods so far on my car are Blackwing intake, Haltech carbon fiber airbridge, LG Motorsports long tube headers with no cats, LG Motorsports G5X4 camshaft and Comp 921 springs, TNT F2 150 shot kit, B&M Ripper shifter, Baer Eradispeed +1 kit

Appearance wise just took the bushings out of the front and got longer bolts for the rear, then added a set of C6 motorsport wheels in black powdercoat with polished lip!

Stereo I have a Eclipse CD8455 deck with Sirius radio (XM is WAAAAAAYYY better!), Boston Acoustic Z6 front separates, Boston GT42 and GT28 amps, and a Fosgate HX2 12 in a fiberglass enclosure I built!

I hope to meet some of you at the events you guys are having because id like to get more into road racing and such!

If anyone needs any parts for their vettes please feel free to drop in, email or call anytime!

www.azpowerandsound.com 480-966-1168

Hope to see you all soon!

-Mike

normal_Mikes%20Z06-3~0.jpg

vettenew.jpg

Welcome and make sure and come out to an event to become addicted to the group. I can see you are already addicted to corvettes and going fast, now you need someone to do it with.

:howdy: Phil... :devil

Ya gotta love it! Another black Vette :thumbs:

Welcome :howdy:

Guest XLR8TNC5

WE LOVE BLACK VETTES! LOL. Welcome to the club. Im havng a BBQ/Party on the 2nd of July, you are welcome to attend. Come meet some of the peeps here in ACE.

I love the wheels. I sort of have a thing for black wheels with polished lips also. As you will see when you see my 98. lol.

Your 3rd car with the LS1 eh? Same here. We have had 4 cars with the LS1, but just so ya know, that new Z06 isn't an LS1, lol. Its an LS7. Just thought I would help you out with that one. Being that your new and all. :D

Chris, I agree, you need to get a C5. Even though, you clearly drive your C4 like it is a C5. :thumbs:

Again, welcome and looking forward to meetin ya.

Hey Cris - Us C4 guys ain't getting no respect.

Quit yer whining !!!!

You should own a C3.... :huh:

Welcome to the ACE forum Mike :howdy:

I didn't see any audio on your web site, Are you going to be offering some good deals?

And are you interested in being a sponsor of ACE???

Chris, I agree, you need to get a C5. Even though, you clearly drive your C4 like it is a C5. :thumbs:

Guest AZ Power & Sound
welcome to the addiction.

damn all you C5 guys - everyone seems to have a faster car than me!

that's it, i'm gettin a C5

oh yeah, and WELCOME :howdy:

quick question - you said if we need parts for our vettes - what do you mean?

stereo? factory replacements? upgrades?

hook us up with some info - i'm in need of some Spicer (or is it splicer?) (half shaft) U-Joints for my '92

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Quit yer whining !!!!

I didn't see any audio on your web site, Are you going to be offering some good deals?

Quit yer whining !!!!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Quit yer whining !!!!

Id LOVE to sponsor the club! Please email me with details at Mike@azpowerandsound.com! I also sponsor local clubs such as AZFBA, AZMustangs, 1320stangs etc!

The website is still under construction... I dont have time to learn flash so im at the mercy of my web guy to finish! His deadline is August 1st so we will see if he makes it!

well like i said, they are available - so if you need future work - maybe i can strike a deal with them and have you do some work for me - after your web work is done of course! :D

Desertdawg

Hey Mike, can I get a price quote on some speakers???

Boston Acoustics NX97 6x9 Coaxial Speakers

Boston Acoustics 746 4 X 6" 2-Way Plate Speaker

And if you can get Kenwood.

Kenwood KSC-WA62RC

or

Kenwood KSC-SW1

Thanks!

Guest XLR8TNC5

You know, I have been thinking and I am pretty sure my Christmas wish this year is going to be for a nice Stereo system for my C5. I have the stocker Bose speakers and a CASSETTE player right now.

I REALLY would love to have some nice speakers and an in-dash cd player instead. So, what do you all suggest is a nice fit and has good sound? I don't need to win any audio competitions with bass and I don't want to fill my trunk up with boxes and woofers and stuff. <~~~im sure that last sentence will make it on the Tanya'isms list!

I just want something better and a really nice head unit (so to speak.)

Thanks for any ideas.

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Hey Mike, can I get a price quote on some speakers???

Boston Acoustics NX97 6x9 Coaxial Speakers

Boston Acoustics 746 4 X 6" 2-Way Plate Speaker

And if you can get Kenwood.

Kenwood KSC-WA62RC

or

Kenwood KSC-SW1

Thanks!

Guest AZ Power & Sound
You know, I have been thinking and I am pretty sure my Christmas wish this year is going to be for a nice Stereo system for my C5. I have the stocker Bose speakers and a CASSETTE player right now.

I REALLY would love to have some nice speakers and an in-dash cd player instead. So, what do you all suggest is a nice fit and has good sound? I don't need to win any audio competitions with bass and I don't want to fill my trunk up with boxes and woofers and stuff. <~~~im sure that last sentence will make it on the Tanya'isms list!

I just want something better and a really nice head unit (so to speak.)

Thanks for any ideas.

do you have the ability to mount and balance tires? or do you just sell them?

i need mine balanced - and thought i'd check with you first!

***EDIT***

can you get Z06 style wheels for a C4 - in at least 10.5" width?

i could buy them, but am concerned that the offset will be all wrong for my year (1992)

i know that the 11" rears at AFS have a 50mm offset

http://www.afswheels.com/v2/ecommerce/shopexd.asp?id=86

i found a Z06 wheel in 10.5" with a 58mm offset, but am concerned that this won't fit correctly.

http://www.tomzwheels.com/O.%20E.%20ConceptsCorvette.htm

Guest AZ Power & Sound
do you have the ability to mount and balance tires? or do you just sell them?

i need mine balanced - and thought i'd check with you first!

***EDIT***

can you get Z06 style wheels for a C4 - in at least 10.5" width?

i could buy them, but am concerned that the offset will be all wrong for my year (1992)

i know that the 11" rears at AFS have a 50mm offset

http://www.afswheels.com/v2/ecommerce/shopexd.asp?id=86

i found a Z06 wheel in 10.5" with a 58mm offset, but am concerned that this won't fit correctly.

http://www.tomzwheels.com/O.%20E.%20ConceptsCorvette.htm

do you do mounting and balancing?

and how much for those wheels before i order them?