Kudos To Nic

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

I just can't say enough about how good Nic is at tuning our Vette's.

Short story long... :lol I found an air leak after the MAF on my car a few weeks after Nic tuned it last, and when I sealed it up, the car started running kinda crappy. It would sometimes stall at startup and when I turned on the AC, and the drive-ability wasn't the best. You guys with a big CAM know what I mean. Anything under 1600 rpms in any gear and it would start bucking and surging. Throttle response was sluggish, making it hard to start out from a light, and shift smoothly. Nic looked at it for me yesterday at Mike's and made a few tweeks. Wow, is all I can say. The car drives like stock now - only with 70 more HP. :thumbs I can cruise around in 6th at 1200 rpm no problem, no bucking, no surging and throttle response is crisp. So I hope you read this Nic. You do excellent work! Thanks for spending the extra time with my car to get it to run so damn good! I went for a ride today and had so much fun I cruised for nearly 3 hrs. :thumbs

:willy Wow. 70 more horses? At the wheels??? Dayyyyuuuumm. :willy Like you needed it... :devil

Congrats Steve-a-reno, and great job Nic!

cool :)

What does Nic charge for a tune I wonder :)

-Frank (back to work again after a job change an lovin it :)

coconut girl

I have the same problem with my 95 when I turn the air on.

How do I hook up with Nic and see if his is interested in looking at mine?