NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fs Cd2 Engine Detailer

az57chevy

I bit the bullet and bought some cans of CD2 Engine detailer. Only could find one seller on the 'net and the freight charges were obscene. I will sell the balance at $10 each and we'll have to set up a meeting in the Tempe area cuz the ground shipping costs are pricey. PM me if you are interested.

BEFORE

P7050042.jpg

and

AFTER

P7080049.jpg

Pics don't tell the whole story but this stuff was around for years and now for some reason nobody carries it

Hoses and plastic pieces just shine !!

• 5 weeks later...

Just have a question for you on this product. How many cans do you have left and do you spray everything with this to clean or is it corrosive to some parts? If you are going to be at the Cigars and Cars show tomorrow morning, maybe we could talk and come up with some sort of deal. I just bought my car and it needs a lot of cleaning in the engine compartment.

Just have a question for you on this product. How many cans do you have left and do you spray everything with this to clean or is it corrosive to some parts? If you are going to be at the Cigars and Cars show tomorrow morning, maybe we could talk and come up with some sort of deal. I just bought my car and it needs a lot of cleaning in the engine compartment.

CD2 is only useful after a engine compartment is already clean :( It acts like a LSP or a protect ant and shine. To clean the engine I'd first look at some degreaser and some All Cleaning Product. You could do a steam cleaner if you are brave and knowledgeable. Won't be at the show but after you have it clean the CD2 will make you happy.

I have plenty of cans (I stocked up!) Let me know if you need more info or help

Mark

Thanks for the info. I will be in touch with you with in the next couple weeks then and see if I can get some from you.