NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

For Sale

EFE Z06

I have a set of (4) 2007 stock OEM C6 painted wheels for sale. They were takes offs as soon as the car was delivered to the dealership. They are in perfect shape and come with center caps. $650 + shipping. They are made in Italy and seem lighter than older C6 wheels.

:thumbs

Ooh, new Italian-made shoes! :lol Great price, any chance you have pix of the wheels? Thx! :thumbs

• 1 month later...

New lower price - $550 and you pick up. If you damage and need to buy even one of these from Chevrolet, they are expensive!

EFE Z06

4.jpg

1.jpg

These are 6c wheels and not C6 Z06 right......... If they are Z06 when i will be interested in them

are these off your Z06 ?

thx Tim .......

Obviously they are not Z06 wheels which have double spokes, these are off a new 2007 C6.

Will you separate? I'm interested in the rears, need something to put some DR's on....... If so let me know how much picked up.

Thanks!

Bob

Will you separate? I'm interested in the rears, need something to put some DR's on....... If so let me know how much picked up.

Thanks!

Bob

Sorry Bob, must sell them as a set! Even used from wrecking yards they charge $250 to $300 a piece.

EFE Z06

Thanks!

Bob

Sorry Bob, must sell them as a set! Even used from wrecking yards they charge $250 to $300 a piece.

EFE Z06

Okay. Heck, I might by all four, and sell the fronts on the mothership? I'll let you know, thanks...... :flag

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...