NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Fs C5 B&m Ripper Shifter

torchredfrc

torchredfrc

I have a B&M "Ripper" shifter for sale. This is the old design, I replaced it with the new B&M shifter model to accept a C6 shift knob.

Asking $130 shipped, $120 picked up. I'll also help do the install if you're in the Tucson area (85706 is where I'm at).

mkane at thend.org

520-440-5285

Thanks!

Matt

Guest AZ Power & Sound

FYI C6 guys, install it backwards and it fits with a C6 knob perfectly, you just dont have the ability to screw it in without drilling a hole :) My car uses a C5 shifter since I couldnt wait for the C6 to come out and it works perfectly

torchredfrc
FYI C6 guys, install it backwards and it fits with a C6 knob perfectly, you just dont have the ability to screw it in without drilling a hole :) My car uses a C5 shifter since I couldnt wait for the C6 to come out and it works perfectly

Thanks for the bump. If it doesn't sell by the end of the week I'm going to do just that. I think this shifter has a lot shorter throw than the 45044 "fully isolated" shifter.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the bump. If it doesn't sell by the end of the week I'm going to do just that. I think this shifter has a lot shorter throw than the 45044 "fully isolated" shifter.

Do you still have the shifter? If so give me a call or email me and I'll take it off your hands

Do you still have the shifter? If so give me a call or email me and I'll take it off your hands

Greg, I've got it but I don't have a number for you. Give me a ring at 440-5285.