NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Mavhine Shop

Guest 1FASTC4

Guest 1FASTC4

My car has a plastic mount for the gas pedal. I've had two break recently and want to have a metal one fabbed up. Does anyone know of a good machine shop that could help me? Thank you

Steve

92ZR1Wannabe
My car has a plastic mount for the gas pedal. I've had two break recently and want to have a metal one fabbed up. Does anyone know of a good machine shop that could help me? Thank you

Steve

If it can wait a week I could easily fab one up for you. I am however headed to vegas this sunday and won't be back for 6 days.

Depends on how fast you need it.

Hasta

Joe

Guest 1FASTC4

Steve

If it can wait a week I could easily fab one up for you. I am however headed to vegas this sunday and won't be back for 6 days.

Hasta

Joe

Joe, that would be awesome, I'm leaving this Sunday as well for a few days of fishing in Northern Wisconsin. I would be very grateful for any help, at your convenience.

Steve

Loud Pedal

Steve

Just weld that puppy to the floor and be done with it. ;)

Guest 1FASTC4

Steve

Just weld that puppy to the floor and be done with it. ;)

If you can teach me how to weld plastic, I'm all over it. :D

Guest 1FASTC4
Weld the metal pedal to the floorboard is the intention! :thumbs

Hehee, should I weld it in the floored position or at idle?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 1FASTC4

Steve

Hasta

Joe

Joe, I'm back in town. How about you?

92ZR1Wannabe

Steve

Hasta

Joe

Joe, I'm back in town. How about you?

I survived a week in vegas :) So yup i'm here.