Fs: 1992 Special Edition 25th Anniversary Camaro Z28

MY76LT4

SOLD Sept 15, you can close this one.

My soldier son Simon is selling his car which he has cared for like a Corvette. Here is a picture:

979792375_3c2f353145_b.jpg

An absolutely stunning 1992 Camaro Z28. This is the 25th Anniversary Edition with all badges and emblems. Repainted in 2008, no body work needed. New 20 inch tires in 2008. New struts and shocks in 2008. New suspension bushings in 2008. New brakes in 2008. Original engine, 305, and automatic transmission (700r) with overdrive. This car rides smooth, even with the 20 inch wheels, and got 23 mpg on a recent trip to California.

White, with Red Interior and limo tint on windows the car gets compliments every time I drive it. Air conditioning works perfect and blows really cold air.

Arizona Car so the car is rust free. The car has T-Tops, a new after market stereo head unit, after market alarm system and kill switch.

Just call 602-617-1374 (Cell) to arrange to see the car or if you have any questions. Or just reply to my post. More pictures available if you contact me and give me your email address.

I live in Glendale near 67th ave and 101. If I dont answer, just leave a short message and I will call right back. I can sell this car to you with the original wheels and 20"s for $6800 or just with the originals for only $5800 obo. If you are looking for a third generation Camaro, this is the one you want, it needs nothing.

David in Glendale

• 4 weeks later...

No, the car is in the garage. Not sure what happened to the link. Maybe my son took it down because he is out of town. If you would like to see the car, I believe any day next week would work. The car is in Glendale near 101 and 67 ave in the Arrowhead golf course area.

Dave G

Is this car sold? Link is gone...

No, the car is in the garage. Not sure what happened to the link. Maybe my son took it down because he is out of town. If you would like to see the car, I believe any day next week would work. The car is in Glendale near 101 and 67 ave in the Arrowhead golf course area.

Dave G

Any way to send me pics? Marcblackened@aol.com

Dave G

Any way to send me pics? Marcblackened@aol.com

I sent the three pix I had on my laptop. I am in Nevada and my son is in Washington. I get back to Phoenix Sunday evening and can send more pictures Monday. My so gets back Tuesday evening.

David

Thanks!

]My home computer took a whack during teh recent bout of storms....and I can't open attachments at work.

I'll be repairing my confuser this weekend if all goes well... :cfdeadagain:

]My home computer took a whack during teh recent bout of storms....and I can't open attachments at work.

Here is one picture:

David

Here is one picture:

911093749_2af05514f8_m.jpg

David

Nice! Looks like my 87...is it a/t or m/t?

• 1 year later...

An absolutely stunning 1992 Camaro Z28. This is the 25th Anniversary Edition with all badges and emblems. Repainted in 2008, no body work needed. New 20 inch tires in 2008. New struts and shocks in 2008. New suspension bushings in 2008. Original engine with automatic transmission with overdrive. This car rides smooth, even with the 20 inch wheels, and got 23 mpg on a recent trip to California. Red

White with red cloth interior and limo tint on windows the car gets compliments every time it's driven. Air conditioning works perfect and blows really cold air.

Arizona car so the car is rust free. The car has T-Tops, a new after market stereo head unit, after market alarm system and kill switch.

Just call 602-617-1374 (Cell) to arrange to see the car or if you have any questions. Email is pdgourno@juno.com. More pictures available if you contact me and give me your email address.

I live in Glendale near 67th ave and 101. If I dont answer, just leave a short message and I will call right back. I can sell this car to you with the original wheels and 20"s for $6800 or just with the originals for only $5800 obo. If you are looking for a third generation Camaro, this is the one you want, it needs nothing.

Here is one picture:

David