NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Forsale B&b Bullets

KevinL

B&B Bullets off my 04 coupe. They were on the car when I bought it and they're just too loud for my daily driver. $400

156-5648b_IMG.jpg

:bs There's no such thing as "too loud"! :devil

Mine were quite loud at idle and low-rpms, but the B&B's actually get muted somewhat with an X-pipe, unless you stomp on it, then it's music to the ear, especially with some headers....

My neighbors do hate me though. :lol

:bs There's no such thing as "too loud"! :devil

Mine were quite loud at idle and low-rpms, but the B&B's actually get muted somewhat with an X-pipe, unless you stomp on it, then it's music to the ear, especially with some headers....

My neighbors do hate me though. :lol

:agree I have some pretty tame Bassani's on mine. They were decent with stock exhaust but nice at WOT. Then I put my headers on and they livened up. Still pretty tame at cruising speed...but open her up and I'm in heaven. Louder would be better, but I think this may be the limit for my wife. We'll see down the road though. :lol

Sold!!! That was quick, I was just trying to cover the cost of the Z06 exhaust I bought from Steve on the board. I did like the sound, but everytime I got about 3000rpms I was waiting for flashing lights to pop up behind me.

Sold!!! That was quick, I was just trying to cover the cost of the Z06 exhaust I bought from Steve on the board. I did like the sound, but everytime I got about 3000rpms I was waiting for flashing lights to pop up behind me.

Sweet. :thumbs

Hope you're not sorry you let them go though. Just ask Steve about that. :lol

Guest UVETTYA

Hey Kevin, I recognize you now. :thumbs Great price! Essentially the same price I charged you for the stock TI. That's a smokin deal. Thanks for passing it on to an A.C.E. forum member. That should gain you some respect as a newbie. :thumbs

BTW, your exhaust originally was on Tom's (YumaZ06) Z06.

I know what you mean about thinking you're going to get a ticket for loud exhaust. We don't have too much to worry about with DPS, they don't carry decibel meters (but they DO carry tint meters!). I'm not too sure about local noise ordinances, maybe Eddie or Ted will offer some inside info on that?

Our exhaust is pretty loud and ML and I were sitting in the left lane on T-Bird about 59th ave, waiting for a light, when 3 motorcycle cops pulled up next to us in the left turn lane and were SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER TO HEAR THEMSELVES OVER OUR EXHAUST!! I told Marylou... uh oh, we're going to jail. One of them looked over at us just before they got the green light, but evidently didn't think anything of it. So I'm thinking maybe it's not too much of an issue?

Guest Kens06

Actually, Bullets at idle are pretty quiet on the outside!!

The tone is very deep, so you feel it more than hear it!!

PRT's on the other hand, are more in the audible range and draw more attention! :huh

Here is a sample clip........

Tanya's auto with the LG X3 and Bullets and Mark's LG X2 and PRT's at idle!!

25 MB exhaust video!!

So very different and I like the fact we have such a range of sound choice!! :thumbs

Ken

Guest UVETTYA
Actually, Bullets at idle are pretty quiet on the outside!!

The tone is very deep, so you feel it more than hear it!!

PRT's on the other hand, are more in the audible range and draw more attention! :huh

Here is a sample clip........

Tanya's auto with the LG X3 and Bullets and Mark's LG X2 and PRT's at idle!!

25 MB exhaust video!!

So very different and I like the fact we have such a range of sound choice!! :thumbs

Ken

Ken, you're one of my favorite people. I tend to gravitate towards people with unique characteristics, and you are one of those people. :lol

I noticed that you posted this video in Autos, Vehicles, Race, Crash, Offroad - by kens06.

Well, ok. :lol

And BTW, this is a great idea Ken! We should line up one day and do a video with all the different combinations and make it a sticky.

Guest Kens06
I tend to gravitate towards people with unique characteristics, and you are one of those people. :lol

Steve!!

Forget the PC crapola, I'm nuts and you don't mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love That!!

Hey Bro, you won't see any pics of my speedo at 187...................

I'll hang out with you and MaryLou anytime :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Ken

Guest UVETTYA
Hey Bro, you won't see any pics of my speedo at 187...................

I don't want to see your speedo EVER! :lol:lol:lol