NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome Steve (1fastC4)

Eddie44

Welcome Steve (1fastC4) :howdy: How about a little about you and the Vette?

Hope you can make it on our "topless" cruise this weekend! :thumbs:

(did you get this one 85togo?)

Guest 1FASTC4

Heheh thanks Eddie, Phil.

I have an 86 corvette that I'm currently rebuilding the motor on. Well, the motor is in I should say but it's in it's 100 mile break in. It's a 383, block redone, forged rotating assembly, dart pro 1 heads, etc. I removed the TPI and put an edelbrock airgap intake w/ a demon carb. I have to finish the Nitrous install and the exhaust.(Headers arrive tomorrow). I've always wanted a hotrod and I have always loved vettes. Based on what i've done to it, it should come in at about 430 RWHP. The nitrous is a big shot (300) and is controlled by an Edelbrock Progressive Nitrous controller.

Hmm I love to talk about it... but it's starting to sound like I'm tooting my horn.... so enough.

Here's a pic as she sits, waiting for the Nitrous finish and the headers.

54_1118721540_img_0077.jpg

BTW Phil, you inspired my handle. In fact, I ordered the License plate last week.

Glad to see I was able to help one way or another. :smilelol: J/K

It sounds like you are putting some work into your ride, which is very cool. Alot of us love to talk about our rides and hear about others. So keep the info coming, or let us know if you need a hand with something we can always make an attempt to help.

Again welcome.

Phil... :devil

swweeeett... 300 shot of the sauce.. .more members for the ACE front runners club. Are you planning on taking it to firebird or is it just for show...

Guest 1FASTC4

I'm going to race it for sure. I have a track near my house but I'd make the trip to Firebird to meet some fellow 'vette enthusiasts.

Welcome Steve (1fastC4) :howdy: How about a little about you and the Vette?

Hope you can make it on our "topless" cruise this weekend! :thumbs:

(did you get this one 85togo?)

Guest XLR8TNC5

I just want to add my reply and say welcome! I love seeing so many new people lately.

Can't wait to meet ya and see your beast in person.

Oh my. Thanks everyone. Tanya, do they always pick on you like this?

Guest Sidewinder

LMAO,,, yes they ALWAYS pick on me like this. :cuss

However, I don't mind being the entertainment from time to time. :P You will just have to get to know me. You will probably end up agreeing with them.

:D

Don't worry though, I can outdrive most of them... :smilelol: .

evil grin

:devil

EDIT: As usual, I am logged in under Mark....Dangnabit... See, Eddie, you had to say something.

Don't worry though, I can outdrive most of them... :smilelol: .

evil grin

:devil

EDIT: As usual, I am logged in under Mark....Dangnabit... See, Eddie, you had to say something.

Just make sure you get into the correct car to make that attempt. You might just get into the wrong car like your login. :smilelol: :smilelol:

It is all in good taste. :D

Phil... :devil