NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Insurance

az57chevy

I am looking for an agent that will insure newer vettes without mileage limits or use limits. I have found two "classic" insurance companies but they limit the car to occasion use beyond outings to club shows etc.

My dilemna is I have a 19 and 22 year old (males) in the house and if I add the corvette (that I am hoping to buy) somebody gets "assigned" to drive a car full time that is presently only a part-time driver

So the insurance goes up for adding a vette and the insurance goes up more because I have too many cars. :angry

Any leads?

Mark

A potentail owner

I assume your's won't be a daily driver. Mine is and I have a 20 yr old that's still on my policy but he has his own car that he's rated on. Farmers has been great about not considering him on the Vette. I'm the 100% driver on the Vette.

I use statefarm... they dont consider anyone in the house insured on the vette but me... keeps the rate down if you have ever seen my wife drive.

:P

Guest Ricmin

Statefarmy also. If you own a 2nd home out of state like I do, check your rates from there. I insure my vehicles with my agent from another state. I save over 1/2 of what it would cost here in AZ. As long as you meet the minimum AZ standards, you are insured here. I think the state refers to it as self insured because it is coverage based in another state. The snowbirds do it, why can't we? ;)

Thanks for the leads. In the past nobody was able to beat the price through AAA but I'll check them out!

3,503 lbs of trouble
I am looking for an agent that will insure newer vettes without mileage limits or use limits