NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

How Do You Put A Picture In

Jester

Whooopie I figured out how to post a picture, I think?

Sweet.

And I love those doors. I may have to do that to mine some day. :thumbs

Whooopie I figured out how to post a picture, I think?

Sweet.

And I love those doors. I may have to do that to mine some day. :thumbs

They are cool, and functional too, It helps when you are drunk, you open the door and just fall out, you dont even hit your head!!! well atleast on the car... :chris

Ive heard the hinges are quite fragile....I would'nt go :bang on them!!! Is that true or a rumor?

Hi,

I think the doors are more fragile than the hinges and we have a few C5's with them on and no problema.

Greg

:clap:clap Looking good Jester! Thinking about putting a set of wheels like yours on my '92.

I put the rims on about a month ago, Sad to say now I am sitting around looking for more things to do to it and I am getting a big zero. I did get new License plates and was real jazzed about it until I put it on the car and stood back, I wanted it to mean it's an LT4 for Play but after driving around and having some ladies look over and grin, I think it's being mistaken for "Lite fore Play" :eek oh well I guess it's time to get a C5 and start all over again right :lol just waiting for the wife to give me the big :thumbs up

I put the rims on about a month ago, Sad to say now I am sitting around looking for more things to do to it and I am getting a big zero. I did get new License plates and was real jazzed about it until I put it on the car and stood back, I wanted it to mean it's an LT4 for Play but after driving around and having some ladies look over and grin, I think it's being mistaken for "Lite fore Play" :eek oh well I guess it's time to get a C5 and start all over again right :lol just waiting for the wife to give me the big :thumbs up

It sure is a nice car...I'd have a hard time "upgrading." Other than the fact my feet don't fit in the foot wells in a C4. :lol

:cool Damn fine ride. Love the doors. :thumbs

And you opened up the subject of what else you could do...

:devil .....so I don't feel it's a cheap shot: "Paint It Black" - Mick Jagger

Lookin' good!!! :thumbs And congrats on figuring out how to post pix....... :D

Don't listen to Dean, black is over rated............ :P

Andrew