NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome Fast350

Desertdawg

Hi John from Maricopa :howdy

Year of Corvette 1998

Color Torch red

Welcome to ACE !!!

Be sure to post a picture of your 98 coupe, and tell us a little more about yourself.

I am planing to show up in Sedona in July. Have been retired for the last year and working on keeping my C-5 vette clean. I have owned several vettes starting with a 55. Yes a 55 mistake #1 sold it for $1800.00 a made a killing back then Ha Ha. The others were two 57, a 60,61,66,98. I think i have every book, hat, shirt , clock, etc. You know what I mean stuff. My 1961 was purchased new for $3614.40 that was tax, title, and license from Ferrell-Hicks Chevrolet in Chicago.

How do I place an add to sell a set of chrome wheels off my 98 C-5. HELP, HELP

Thanks again

Year of Corvette 1998

Color Torch red

Welcome to ACE !!!

Be sure to post a picture of your 98 coupe, and tell us a little more about yourself.

I am planing to show up in Sedona in July. Have been retired for the last year and working on keeping my C-5 vette clean. I have owned several vettes starting with a 55. Yes a 55 mistake #1 sold it for $1800.00 a made a killing back then Ha Ha. The others were two 57, a 60,61,66,98. I think i have every book, hat, shirt , clock, etc. You know what I mean stuff. My 1961 was purchased new for $3614.40 that was tax, title, and license from Ferrell-Hicks Chevrolet in Chicago.

How do I place an add to sell a set of chrome wheels off my 98 C-5. HELP, HELP

Thanks again

Sweet.

As far as selling, just go to the For Sale/Wanted section and post new topic. :thumbs

Marana Rich

And a welcome to you and your RED corvette from Yuma, just norh of the southern border.

Make sure you vote for your color under the topic "What color is your Corvette"

Year of Corvette 1998

Color Torch red

Welcome to ACE !!!

As soon as i Purchase a digital camera, the picture will fly.

Thanks fast350