NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Bummer, Aston Martin Beat The Vettes At Le Mans

Bigfoot

They've really poured allot into those cars this year, you knew it was going to happen sooner or later! :toetap

And ACO had a restrictor on the Vettes as well, ala IMSA/ALMS

So the AMs finally held together.

Was gonna happen sooner or later.

Yeah, but I think that the AM is the only other car running in the class? None of the other cars can hang with the vette any more, and yes they are making them run restrictor plates. What's next? Make the vettes drag an anvil behind 'em? Maybe they should make them run with flat tires? :lol

Yeah, but I think that the AM is the only other car running in the class? None of the other cars can hang with the vette any more, and yes they are making them run restrictor plates. What's next? Make the vettes drag an anvil behind 'em? Maybe they should make them run with flat tires? :lol

They had restrictor plates on them???? What a jip. :toetap

They had restrictor plates on them???? What a jip. :toetap

They want to keep things competative cause the dont want peoples to get bored of seeing the same winners all the time. So the corvette will continue to get more and more restrictions to level the playing field if they continue to win every race.

This has only been the 2nd race for AM this season....Vettes have had NO competition this year in the GT1 Class. Rumors have it that Team Vette will change classes next year just so they will have some competition.

Robert and Elizabeth

Good!!

Lets go kick some butt without restrictors!! :devil

Aston Martin can kiss my butt!! (IMHO) :yesnod

I heard you can *buy* an Aston Martin purty much like they run there too!

..for about 5 times what a Vette Z06 costs.

..or more.

LOL

-Frank