NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome To Rescue 13

1EvilC5

Hello Mark :howdy

Year of Corvette---1998---Color---Light Carmine Red Metallic

Post a picture when you get a chance and tell us a little bit more about yourself.

Phil... :devil

Welcome Mark from just South of The North Pole! :howdy Eddie I'm starting to worry about all these REDS. Could they be re-paints? :devil BLACKS only up by 9 over REDS.

Love that Red, Welcome From Glendale. Don't forget to vote for the "RED" color.

Love that Red, Welcome From Glendale. Don't forget to vote for the "RED" color.

This from the guy who wants to buy Yeller. :lol

But :howdy from Litchfield Park.

Howdy from Avondale! :howdy

Oh you're an Avondaler also I see, well then Howdy neighbor! :howdy

Guest UVETTYA

Welcome aboard Mark, from Surprise. I love red. I bought a black one because, well, I'm a glutton for punishment. :lol

Welcome Mark from just South of The North Pole! :howdy Eddie I'm starting to worry about all these REDS. Could they be re-paints? :devil BLACKS only up by 9 over REDS.

Must be. :yesnod

All you sinners - REPAINT!

Guest rescue13

post-639-1182377970.jpg

Hello All, and Thank You for making me feel welcome. Here is a picture of my baby I've had her for 7yrs and she is still just as sexy as the first time

I saw her and yes I say the samething about my wife. :D I couldn't get a local Pontiac dealer to speical order me a GTX and my wife asked what car I would really want, when I said a Vette she said "so why do you just go buy one" (yeah she"s a keeper) it's been love ever since for both of them!

I do need to get my seats redone (no surprise) and the screen on my A/C just went out. Anybody know of someone who can get me the shop rate on the part at $320 instead of dealer price at $480?

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Mark

PS. We all no that Black is not a color it's the absence of all color! So in our eyes your black Vette is colorless!

I had the seats in my C5 done by leatherseats.com (pic below). You can do it for less than $1k.

DSC00807.jpg

As for the parts, have you checked Bob at GMPARTSHOUSE.com? They are a Corvette Forum Sponsor and Bob will get it for you about as cheap as anyone will.

I do need to get my seats redone (no surprise) and the screen on my A/C just went out. Anybody know of someone who can get me the shop rate on the part at $320 instead of dealer price at $480?

I ordered one from http://www.rockauto.com/ a few months ago. $279.00

Welcome to ACE, hope to see you soon!!! :howdy

Guest rescue13

I ordered one from http://www.rockauto.com/ a few months ago. $279.00

Welcome to ACE, hope to see you soon!!! :howdy

Thanks just placed an order for the A/C head.

Mark