NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Is Dan MIA?

Eddie44

I know I've been gone for a couple weeks but has anyone heard from Doughnut Dan?

Did the Judge book/hold him in jail or does the principal have him scrubbing every seat in Sun Devil Stadium?

Haven't seen him here or the CF. Just checking welfare and thought maybe he was embarrassed to ask for bail money. :smilelol: :smilelol:

He made it out last Saturday for Lunch at the split window. Then he left. I know he gave an update on his situation, but it did not sound like it was over.

TTT for you.

:devil

Dan who? :D Saw him post the other day. Think he's going on the Chino Cruise.

Guest Sidewinder

Just so you know, this is Tanya under Mark's login. I don't have time to change logins, but I had to bring a very important messge to you all.

I SAW DAN!!! He is alive and well. I saw him on 19th Ave and Van Buren, making a right onto Van Buren in "Electra." I tried to follow him, but he was too fast for my little ol S-10. This was two days ago around noon.

Anyway, I felt it was important for all to know that Donut Dan is still with us, but being that he was down around that area, Im not sure if he was going to or from the jail. :P Or maybe he was just there looking for "something." :lol:

Lata all,

Tanya