NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Hello All! A Little info about me and the car

92ZR1Wannabe

92ZR1Wannabe

Sup guys/gals , pretty new around here. Just registered last week or so. Thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Joe (As posted in the welcome thread) I live near Globe (approx 45 min from the Phoenix area) .. I work in Casa Grande and i recently bought a pretty nice 92.

The car (ill post pics when i get home) Is a 92 Auto White with a black GS style stripe, ZR1 Rims . I bought it roughly a month or so ago from a dealer in Scottsdale. Car had 110k on it, drove like it was brand new, has new paint, and a completely clean carfax... O it was completely unmodded to .. something i look for when buying a car like this. Got a pretty good deal on it, and once i test drove it i could not pass it up.

Right now i have no major plans for mods to the car, i have spent the last month fixing little things here and there that needed attention. Then next on my list is building a garage / shop. Once thats completed later this year it will be time to start thinking about which direction to take the car. It is not used for a daily driver, its more of a toy. I however would do nothing to the car that would not allow me to drive it to work or on the street. :)

I do however want to get back into SCCA road racing, and things of the such. So the vette will probably see some track time. (I am sure it could run circles around my old 93 Mustang on the tracks) ..

I have owned a slew of nice cars in my young 28 years , to include in no special order:

1972 Nova SS

1970 Nova SS 402 BB / 4 speed <-- Sold to my father

1987 Monte Carlo SS

1973 Dodge Dart Sport 340 <-- Bought from my father

1983 TransAm

1993 Mustang GT

1989 Mustang LX

2000 Ninja ZX9

1992 Corvette :)

So you can see that the speed bug bit me early , and hard.

Ill try to make the next meetup / lunch. I was going to come to this last one , but i work 3rd shift, so it will really depend on what kind of night i had. Lol .. Makes for a long day staying up all day saturday after working.

welcome... we have a bunch of stuff going on this month...

First is the Friday Night drags...Friday 6/10 at firebird raceway....

next saturday is a cruise up to chino valley for a members house warming party.... this is an all day event since we will take the long way up and back... Most of us live on in the east or west valley... but you are more than welcome to join us as many of our cruises come past Globe.

PS.. first saturday of the month is Corvette Saturday at the Scottsdale Pavillions. (101 and Indian Bend rd)

see ya there.

:burnout:

Guest racingchester

Always good to get a new member. This is a great group. You will enjoy the company and sometimes ribbing!! :banghead

Always good to get a new member. This is a great group. You will enjoy the company and sometimes ribbing!! :banghead

Welcome,

It is good to see another vette owner join our small forum. Wish you all the luck in getting what you want out of your new vette.

Looks like you enjoyed many other vehicles before buying a vette. The bad part is you will now be spending more money on this vette, or more vettes down the road.

Congratulations and welcome once again.

Phil... :devil

Guest racingchester

hey 85 to go. I was running interference to keep the traffic from catching up to you guys :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
Sup guys/gals , pretty new around here. Just registered last week or so. Thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Joe