NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Good Tire Shop In N. Phx?

Digital Disaster

Digital Disaster

I need to check LTPWSs (one or more are bad) and rebalance my tires on my GS.

Discount Tire, where I usually go, consistantly does half-assed balance jobs and breaks sensors.

Does anyone know of a GOOD tire shop in the North Valley?

Thanks

Which Discount do you go to? I've always had great luck with 32nd St. and Cactus.

Which Discount do you go to? I've always had great luck with 32nd St. and Cactus.

• 6 months later...
I've got to get my new Goodyear F1s installed, any other ideas/contacts in North Phoenix?

I always use discount. They (and any other decent shop) will fess up and replace sensors and replace wheels if they damage them. I've used the one on 20th St. and Camelback, Ellliot and 52nd street in Tempe and Val Vista and Ray in Gilbert with no issues. It's hard to mess up a road force balance?

Good luck!!

Robert and Elizabeth
I always use discount.

Us too. Never had a problem. They treat our Z like it is a lambo or ferrari. Very good customer service skills too. Their prices are very competitive also.

Side note we have the same wheel machine that GM specs for dealers its a good one and we dont "advertise" that we do wheels/tires but we can take care of the forum folks we are pretty booked up on stuff but we can always help you and we do all sorts of wheels and most of our customers use HRE's so we are very careful :)