NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Ok Time To Paint Calipers

CZYDMND

Ok Where do you get your caliper paint and what brand is the best...and can you but it locally or mail order like ecklers........

Thanks for the support..

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Xtreme has the nice epoxy paint that is rubberized and wont come off, or you can also get the caliper paint at checker that comes in a rattle can... both work but I think the good stuff looks nicer, plus it paints on with a brush so you dont have to pull the calipers off. Give Daryl a call and see if they have it

I got mine at Checker Auto, brushed on fine. It does chip off if you hit it with a wheel on or off but can be touched up really easy.

Got mine at pep boys, In a can, paint in on with a brush. Really worked great. :D

Got mine at pep boys, In a can, paint in on with a brush. Really worked great. :D

me three

got mine at auto zone - comes in a box with "their brand" brake cleaner and a can of paint with a brush - kinda reminds me of a can of elmers paste - but please don't eat the paint!

Ok... I look on Xtremes web site 50 bucks for their paint....what was other prices out there and where... I like that Xtremes probably has some good stuff......

Ok... I look on Xtremes web site 50 bucks for their paint....what was other prices out there and where... I like that Xtremes probably has some good stuff......

Just go to your local parts store. I paid around $19.95 for mine with paint, brush, and caliper cleaner.