NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Saw the new C6 Z06! WOW!

Eddie44

During our little jaunt through the Illinois country side we had to joy of negotiating a number of small 2 lane country roads through small towns. At a stop light I happened to look over and saw what I am positive was a new C6 Z06. At first I thought it was just a sweet looking blk C6 but as I continued to look I realized it was definitely not. It had the wider fender flares, trick wheels and Z06 badges on the front fenders.

Sorry but I was like a deer in the headlights. I couldn't grab my camera fast enough and Kim didn't seem to understand my babbling meant take a pic quick! I was goind to go around the block but we were in a line of about 300 cars moving at 5-10 mph through town.

Anyway, it is definitely on my Christmas list (okay, maybe not next year but someday).

Edit: just read a post on CF that the guy driving it is a GM plant guy who they let take it out on the HRPT. Now that's a great boss! :lol:

Guest Stanman

We saw them at the C5/C6 Bash in April, and they were impressive. 505 hp and no gas guzzler tax -- who says the Japanese have the most advanced engine technology? Most interesting thing is the dry sump oil system. It'll be interesting to see how the pricing turns out.

Very awesome looking car, even though the front scoop is not functional (yet).