NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Alignment shop.

Guest Ricmin

Guest Ricmin

Who has had a good experience with a local area shop? What I have found so far is a lowered C5 is too low for almost all shops. I also need one that I can take the car to and wait. I cannot drop the car off because of my work schedule. I desperately need a 4 wheel alignment. :)

I take my VERY low C3 to Brakes Plus in Mesa. They are at Country Club and Baseline.

They have done 2 alignments on my 1980 over the years and I have been very happy with their work.

Last time, which was about 3 weeks ago, the 4 wheel alignment cost either $39 or $49, but I think it was $39.

Click here for a link to their address and phone number.

Desertdawg

Hey Bryan, is that the same place that did your brake bleeding???

I had Classic Gold in Tempe do mine. They are primarily a body shop but have a mechanical shop too. They have a state of the art lazer alignment machine. Guy was fantastic as he let me watch (from a distance), explained everything and gave me a before/after printout. Extreme recommended them.

Hey Bryan, is that the same place that did your brake bleeding???

best place for alignment is Network Alignment in Gilbert.

They are located on Gilbert rd, between Baseline and Elliot.

Free alignment inspection.. If you are in spec its free. If not, then they will tell you whats wrong... and really spend time with you. Had both vettes aligned there...

i take my truck (5" drop in the front, and 7" drop in the rear rollin' on 17's with 45 series tires)

to Big O tire (power and baseline) - they are the only shop i have been to in a LONG time that can get my truck on the rack!

Guest Ricmin

Well, I just had her aligned today at Brakes +. Thanks B. I watched them like a Hawk. ;) I will say they were careful and did check the alignment out again after they did their adjustments and road test. I did not realize how twitchy the car was until now. I was used to it. Drives better than new again.

They did mention though that you could get to work very QUICK in my car. :D

I would try them again and for a hour and 15 minutes work for $42.00 is a deal. :thumbs:

DOH! must've "speed-read that post - skimmed over the important parts and that + didn't look important! :lol: