NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Welcome Dmzmanchu

Desertdawg

Desertdawg

Hello Bill from Gilbert :howdy

Year of Corvette 1980

Color Dark Blue

Welcome to ACE!!!

Be sure to post up some pictures of your C3, and check out the events section for something to do...

Phill's Vette

COOL Another C3! :D

WELCOME to ACE FROM Mesa! :howdy

Post some pictures of your 1980 even if it;s not all shiny and perfect - Post 'em! :cool

Guest dmzmanchu

Thanks for the Boy Howdy's from everyone,I'm also a member of CF but want to do some local events. I'll put some pics up soon, she's shiny but far from perfect. Bubba got hold of her with his flat blade and claw hammer.....thx

Phill's Vette
Thanks for the Boy Howdy's from everyone,I'm also a member of CF but want to do some local events. I'll put some pics up soon, she's shiny but far from perfect. Bubba got hold of her with his flat blade and claw hammer.....thx

Come out to the Pavillions in Scottsdale Saturday nights - every Saturday, the nations largest continous car show! Park with all the vettes; Good place to meet people and see alot of cool cars, especially other vettes. There are other smaller shows every Friday and Saturday through out the valley; if you need directions to any ask here.

Also check out: C3 Vette Registry way more friendlier than CF Forum and very welcoming to noob's!!

Welcome again! :thumbs