NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Well, my reality came to head.

Kameron

As of the end of next week I am going to be jobless.

The company I work for is closing their doors slowly. Myself and several other people are asked to leave because they can not afford the payroll any longer.

For me they want to see if I can come in a couple days a week for an unknown period to help with the technology side. So I still will have some in come.

I have head hunters working but this has pushed me to starting my own company.

So, there is a new company in Northern Arizona called Call A Geek. I have already gotten a phone line for it and working with an advertising firm next Wednesday to help get my name out there.

We shall see what is going to happen.

The BBQ is still going to happen for sure!!!!! I have most of the food already. There may be a bit more drinking on my part. :lol:

See you all soon!

3,503 lbs of trouble

Sorry to hear about your job, Kameron. I kinda know what you're dealing with right now.

One door closes, another opens. I'm sure it will all work out.

i have several friends that started their own consulting companies

play on the words if that's not available

try the arizona corporation commission to search for names

geeks on demand

dial-a-geek

rent-a-nerd

rent-a-geek

geeks in the woods

NAG (Northern Arizona Geeks)

BE CREATIVE

Desertdawg

Sorry to hear it Kameron...

After reading the OT section on the Corvette forum, I see Chad is in the same boat with you...

Hope everything works out OK for you guys...

Thanks all. I am sure everything works out fine. I really feel that I may have found my open door already. Will just have to see how big the first step through it is going to be. :lol:

See you all soon.

Thanks all. I am sure everything works out fine. I really feel that I may have found my open door already. Will just have to see how big the first step through it is going to be. :lol:

See you all soon.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Kameron,

Im sorry to hear about your misfortune, but6 it sounds like a good thing can come from this for you. There is a place here in Phoenix called "Geeks on Call" and they drive around in PT Cruisers, lol. The drivers all wear glasses with tape around the middle of them. I am willing to bet that with me being able to remember them just from the few times I have seen them around town, that you will probably do well with your ideas as well.

Take care and let us know if we can do anything to help.

Sorry to hear about the situation but sounds like you've got your hat on straight.

If none of the other name ideas work try "Geeks R Us".

Will you service the north valley if the $$ is right? I paid Data Doctors a couple hundred to straighten out my wifes laptop. I'd rather give it to a good charity (just kidding!).

Good Luck with the new endeavor! :thumbs: