NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Seery Ramps

Eddie44

Red ramps looked cool, do you remember how high they were?

They are the Kwiklift. Start at about $1k depending on accessories.

Maybe ACE could buy a set through donations/fund raiser then just share them amongst us???

I just spent over a grand on my car so there is none left to buy these, but boy, sure would be nice to have!!

Maybe ACE could buy a set through donations/fund raiser then just share them amongst us???

I just spent over a grand on my car so there is none left to buy these, but boy, sure would be nice to have!!

They don't do anything that the Seery ramps can't do. Andrew and Melissa are always gracious enough to allow us access to those. If I had the ceiling height in my garage I'd have a four post lift.

They don't do anything that the Seery ramps can't do. Andrew and Melissa are always gracious enough to allow us access to those. If I had the ceiling height in my garage I'd have a four post lift.

I don't know anything about these "Seery" ramps. :huh

I don't know anything about these "Seery" ramps. :huh

Here's a pic of the back half but there's another section that gets the entire vehicle up in the air. Maybe someone else has a better pic

Thanks Drew. :thumbs

I'll have to figure out the next time I'll be near your area and hopefully hook up to get them...provided I can wait that long. :lol

Again, about how high do these things put the bottom of the car in the air?

Again, about how high do these things put the bottom of the car in the air?

Once the car is fully up on the ramps then the center section is removable. It looks like you've put a crate under each tire. You can access the underside from any of the four sides. I hope that makes sense.