Welcome To 2006vette

1EvilC5

Howdy Ryan :howdy

Year of Corvette--- 2006--- Color--- Sunset Orange

Post a picture when you get a chance, and hope to see you at an upcoming event.

Phil... :devil

:howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! Post up some pix, glad you found us! :thumbs

Speedratchet

Welcome to ACE Ryan. We were glad that we got to meet you yesterday. :thumbs

Guest 2006vette

Thanks for the warm welcome :D I'm really looking forward to cruzin around with you guys. My wife and I just traded in our 2004 C5 for a 2006 C6 a few months ago and we have not really had a chance to go to any corvette gatherings yet.

Thanks for the warm welcome :D I'm really looking forward to cruzin around with you guys. My wife and I just traded in our 2004 C5 for a 2006 C6 a few months ago and we have not really had a chance to go to any corvette gatherings yet.

There is a couple of event going on the weekend. Join in. :thumbs

Guest michael

:clap:thumbs

hi ryan welcome aboard. there are a few couples meeting at lowes in suprise at 9:30 a.m. sat 5-19-07 to take a cruz up to sedona by the way of wickenburg, congress etc. we will eat in sedona and then start back. if u are interested come to lowes in the morning. have a great night