NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Holy Crap! Revised!

Guest Sidewinder

Guest Sidewinder

Look at this! Unbelievable. If you have been thinking about getting one get it NOW. If you're not sure, GET IT. You can get it now and put it on later. This is a CRAZY low price. I stumbled on this and thought I would pass it on. I put one on order a few minutes ago. Even if ya just get the therma shield it will make a pretty good difference on how fast your A/C cools the car down. :bang

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1699683

WOW!! That is a good price. Makes me wish I could put one on my C4 just so I could say that I got a good deal. :lol Robert :burnout

Robert and Elizabeth

WOW, that is a really good deal!! :thumbs

Guest Kens06

Thanks Bro!!

Just bought one, now I have to blow the clutch to get the opportunity for the install!!

Ken

PS I'll be at the show on Sat, noonish?

will this help with the insane amount of heat coming up through the shifter area?

:leaving

and by GREAT price - what was it before?

will this help with the insane amount of heat coming up through the shifter area?

:leaving

and by GREAT price - what was it before?

Most tunnel plates are about $190+ and do not include the $60+ heat shield. Yes, will help with the heat.

Gonna try and order mine today too.

Guest Sidewinder

Your looking at a 70 to 100 degree drop in temp according to another manufacturers website who did a bunch of tests. They sell the exact same plate with the exact same thermo barrier for $289.

Yes it will, I had one put on when I had the headers installed. Definitely a must with headers. The console area is a lot cooler now as compared to when it was stock. :thumbs

Guest Sidewinder
Hey everybody, I just heard from the guy making these. He has run in to some copyright law stuff. He will be refunding our money tonight. He is trying to get the copyright thing worked out.

Guest UVETTYA

Yeah, I just got a refund. Dangit. Did he think he was going to get it worked out soon or should I just buy one HERE for $30 more?

Guest Sidewinder
Yeah, I just got a refund. Dangit. Did he think he was going to get it worked out soon or should I just buy one HERE for $30 more?

Dunno

Guest Kens06

I just received my paypal refund notification!!

Dear Kenneth Stalzer,

Mike Johnson (Mike94ZLT1@Yahoo.com) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.

Please do not reply to this email. Email sent to this address cannot be answered.

Message From Seller:

I apologize sincerely, but I'm unable to continue selling tunnel plates due to recent altercations with another vendor. Pls check the for sale section of CF for Elite Engineerings sale if you would still like a plate. Thank you. I gave you a full refund

Oh well!!

Ken

You should still get a plate if you're gonna be under there modding anyway....and the one I got from CCA without the thermal thingy still reduced the heat coming thru from the headers. Helped stiffen me up too. :lol

Get enough ACE-holes together for a group buy if ya'll is sweatin' the price at full pop. :yesnod

Loud Pedal
Hey everybody, I just heard from the guy making these. He has run in to some copyright law stuff. He will be refunding our money tonight. He is trying to get the copyright thing worked out.

I don't think you can copyright a car part. It would have to be a patent. If this is what he's telling you it sounds like bs to me. :2cents

Guest Sidewinder

Nah, he PM'd me a copy of the threat'nin letter. I think it was cause he was using the same thermo stuff as the other guys. He actually sold a few before they caught him. I will have to check and see if the word "patent" was used.

Guest UVETTYA

I ordered one from Elite Engineering the other day for $199 shipped. That's $30 more but I need this. Hopefully it will arrive soon. :toetap

I ordered one from Elite Engineering the other day for $199 shipped. That's $30 more but I need this. Hopefully it will arrive soon. :toetap

This is something I have to look at real quick too as I'll have my exhaust out soon.

Steve, was this with or without the heat shield?

Never mind Steve, I found their sale page and have mine ordered now. Can't wait for everything to come in now. :bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

Naw, just figured I'd up my post count and respond to myself at the same time I told Steve to "never mind" since I already ordered the same thing he did that I asked a question about. :lol:bang

That is what I was guessing. :D

Boy, I just read that sentence I wrote above...what kind of dope wrote that thing. :lol